• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michael Jackson -> 1958-2009

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
This is the official and ONLY Michael Jackson discussion. If you want to post your memories of him, go for it. However, the disrespect and flaming that has started in the other 101 threads is just going too far.

Whatever he was accused of in life, well, if you believe in it he's gone to a higher authority to be judged. If you don't, then it's just over. No need to get disrespectful or create tons of threads about it.

I clicked on a sports website I usually *check* called Boston Dirt Dogs--about the Boston Red Sox and Boston pro sports--and they summed it up on their site best....

He Had Complete Game

moonwalking_0625.jpg

Billie Jean/Best Moonwalk

Farewell King of Pop.

You made the joy of childhood that much greater and made us all believe in magic.

You left us way to soon but your musical legacy will live forever.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson. :crying:

Whatever his faults, musically - an absolute talent. RIP M Jackson. You will be missed. :angels:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Whatever he was accused of in life, well, if you believe in it he's gone to a higher authority to be judged. If you don't, then it's just over. No need to get disrespectful or create tons of threads about it.

Agreed...only God can judge MJ now (and I'm not the religious type).

But for the Spat boots (still got my pair, which I picked up from Shelleys shoe shop in Oxford Street)
For the dance moves (and the great weekends attempting to copy said moves in nighclubs around London & south-east England)
For the funky jacket in the "Thriller" video
For the music.

RIP

Michael was a beautiful soul, that man never did a thing wrong in his whole life, I believe that. He's in a better place now forever. MJ the greatest of all time RIP.

I hate when people obsess about celebrities. Mourning for a celebrity is just not something I can easily accept. I hate celebrities.

On the other hand, since Michael Jackson's death, I have not been able to sleep properly. I suddenly wake up hoping the news of his death just be a nightmare. Then I realize it wasn't a nightmare. It's all too real. Now I realize he was not a celebrity. He was an artist. A true artist. Like all great artists he was too sensitive. Couldn't handle being a celebrity. Death did not come to him. He was killed by life. The life of a celebrity.

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

he was a legend and an icon and many people have him tot hank for the music they listen too now days .

his personal life aside he was like a mini god to many and he will be missed i hope he R.I.P.

If his art is what moved you: then do not mourn you still have it. It is the man that is dead and in the areas by which I judge a man most highly, he was sadly lacking.

Philbert

Banned
...before ya'll get too far down the path of dead hero worship, be sure to cruise the other tribute thread here...

Edit:
- You think it's acceptable to just ignore Petra's warning about disrespecting the dead.
- Do not link to other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
My childhood was wonderfully soundtracked by this man, and I wouldn't trade growing up with "Thriller", "Bad", "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", "Say Say Say" and the rest for any other artist. He'll be sadly missed.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
i had both thriller and bad albums!!! i could moonwalk like him really well when i was a kid.
he was a huge part of my childhood loved the song thriller what i saw in him and his music will be with me forever. i play the moonwalker acrcade game everytime i went too the local chucky cheese best game on the planet at the time i will never ever forget it!!
RIP KING OF POP ROCK AND SOUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!