• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami - Possible Ground Zero for Zombie Apocalypse?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when an officer responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. There, according to the Herald, the officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:

The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots

There's surveillance footage on this one, but you won't see much except the cops walking around in the aftermath:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

The cannibalism, the resistance to multiple gunshots... Fucking zombies, man. The victim will rise and send us all to our walking graves. Perhaps its time we organized an Apocalyptic Survival FreeOnes Meetup. Who better to repopulate a lifeless, corpse-strewn wasteland than a whole bunch of creeps and OCSMs?

wow just wow

ive played enough nazi zombies. im ready for em!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

Wow that's fuckin crazy!

dont feel bad, ive seen it and i still dont know what it is.

but, the chick runs around hitting people with guitars.
Ok..... So anyways, if we're gonna meet up and rule the wastes, can you bring your dad? I feel like in this situation, a guy who looks like Jackie Chan would be close enough to lift my spirits.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Ok..... So anyways, if we're gonna meet up and rule the wastes, can you bring your dad? I feel like in this situation, a guy who looks like Jackie Chan would be close enough to lift my spirits.

yeah, if he didnt turn into a walker, he'd come with me. it would be a motley group. me with my sword, my girl with her bat, my dad with his gun, and you with your flcl guitar.

yeah, if he didnt turn into a walker, he'd come with me. it would be a motley group. me with my sword, my girl with her bat, my dad with his gun, and you with your flcl guitar.

Fucking right:

Picture002.jpg

Business end, Zombie wise. Seriously, that thing is fucking sharp, and its made out of Rock Maple:

Picture006.jpg

i dont know what it is about jacksons but i can tap on those like no other.

Fast neck and big ass frets. I only wish I hadn't bothered with the Floyd... Alas, I was young and unwise. I mostly just play my Schecter and Les Paul now.