• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami Man Arrested for "Allegedly" Eating Another Man's Face.

MAY 30, 2012 - Identity Of Miami’s Naked Face-Eater Revealed

In what is probably one of 2012’s most obscurely horrific news stories, the identity of the man who was shot dead by police because he was viciously eating another man’s face, has been revealed. Police have said that the man they shot was 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.

The utterly disturbing incident of violent cannibalism occurred last Saturday when an unassuming cyclist riding on the MacArthur Causeway in Miami, Florida saw something that will probably end up scarring him for life. He spotted a completely naked guy tearing skin and flesh from another man’s face with his teeth. According to Hypervocal, the attacker, who we now know to be Rudy Eugene, growled at the cyclist, whilst covered in the victim’s blood and with pieces of his flesh hanging from his mouth.

Police believe that the victim may have been a homeless man and he is yet to be identified. He was so savagely attacked that his nose has been torn from his face, his eye gouged out and pretty much the majority of the flesh around his face, apart from the chin area, was torn off. He is currently in critical condition and fighting for his life in hospital.

Detectives investigating the brutal assault believe that Eugene may have been suffering from cocaine psychosis which causes body temperatures to increase dramatically and has the sufferer in a craze. They also suspect that he may have consumed a synthetic amphetamine-like drug called ‘bath salts’ which can be legally bought online...

Full Story Here... As a friendly warning, the pictures are pretty gruesome.

Those bath salts are something else. In a lot of states it is still legal to sell them in convenience/liquor stores. Pretty fucked up stuff, if you ask me.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Did he look like this?

Yeah, I saw that thread after I posted this one. But with a title like "Miami - Possible Ground Zero for Zombie Apocalypse?" I didn't care too much for it, plus it just turned into a thread with people talking about guitars, so I was over that.

Cool! you wanna see my Jackson DKMG?

Nah, I won't ruin your thread. Its in the one I made about the Miami face eater though, if you're legitimately interested. :)