• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Where did all these asses come from? Jessie Rogers, Alexis Monroe, Kaylee Evans, Anikka Albright and now this? Without question, 2012 is the year of the ass.

Wouldn't shock me if it's fake, but considering what she can do with body, it might just be real. Athletes can get asses like that, especially gymnasts.

Upon further review, I'm thinking fake. There appear to be scars in the "thuttock" area. And in some of her scenes, the ass doesn't look natural.

I don't think Jessie Rogers ass is real either, BTW.

Mia's ass is suspect, but Jessie Rogers' looks real. Well, it did early on. I haven't seen her latest scenes. She may have inflated it recently for all I know.

i think they are both real. i havent seen any scars and some girls are just born with a great bubble butt

I hope you are not being serious ron_mexico. There is no evidence of that Mia's ass is "suspect". The pose and lighting in the picture you posted do not highlight contours.

From the same set:

mad038BMB_261177012.jpg

Mia is gorgeous with a beautiful, natural-born bottom. Let's move on.

I hope you are not being serious ron_mexico. There is no evidence of that Mia's ass is "suspect". The pose and lighting in the picture you posted do not highlight contours.

From the same set:

mad038BMB_261177012.jpg

Mia is gorgeous with a beautiful, natural-born bottom. Let's move on.

You ask me if I'm being serious and then you counter with the pose and lighting? Simply put, her ass doesn't look right in that photo. If it's from a recent set, then that just proves there's something unnatural going on. I have never seen such an unflattering shot of Alexis Texas, Jenny Hendrix, Brianna Love, etc. On the other hand, I've seen shots where fake tits don't look right, so this would be the ass equivalent.

I didn't say I didn't like her or her body of work. I'm just questioning the authenticity of her greatest asset.