• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MGS3 : Snake Eater

Summer

Banned
i seen it in hmv today but i didnt look on the back of the box, i was in a hurry.appaerntly its suppose to be wicked

Yeah I imagine it will be. First thing you do on about screen 3 is sneak past some crocodiles lol. First guards I got to, I got spotted and made mincemeat out of. Harder than the old ones I reckon.

i beat this like 4 times already.

it has the best story out of all of the metal gear series. (not just metal gear solid either)

tip... hold R1 at all times during videos, sometimes you can zoom even though it isn't labeled.

awesome game.

Im a bit further in now, not had enough chance to play it.

Being a Bond fan, I LOVED the intro sequence!! Could have been the start to a new Bond film, and was a fucking good song too!!

Snake EateEeEerrrrrrrrrrr!!

Awesome! After playing Metal Gear Solid 2, I was hoping this one would blow it away. Does it? I haven't played it yet. Been hooked on GTA:SA. lol

This is much better than Sons of Liberty in every way. Dont be disappointed there is no radar is all I would say... you get other means to track enemies and after an hour or so you will love it that way so much more, trust me!

Buy it, mess about in the "Virtuous Mission" you start on, as it is about 6 areas long and all your items get reset after that, then watch the STUNNING intro, and get ready for a hell of a game!

I think this is still my fav MGS game, other than the original, not the stupid Gamecube remake either. I love the CQC and cutting peoples throats. The part with the guy in the river takes me forever because I kill anyone I can through the game, lol.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I love how nearly everyone in this thread is Banned4Life.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You can't blame this thread
tongue.gif

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
What happened to that title anyway? Seems all they get anymore is a "banned". :dunno:

My guess is that FreeOnes decided to change with the times. Replacing the word "for" with the number 4 is so 2005.

If the thread is from 2003-2005 most likely 65-75% of the members involved are banned or banned4life I have noticed.

It must have been harder times back then on here.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Yeah, getting banned for posting here... Makes you wonder....