• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

met-art and met-models

As far as I know, no. I've been a member of Met-Art and I've seen Met-Models shoots that I haven't seen on Met-Art, unless I've missed them, but that's not very likely (although not impossible either).

As far as I know, no. I've been a member of Met-Art and I've seen Met-Models shoots that I haven't seen on Met-Art, unless I've missed them, but that's not very likely (although not impossible either).

you think its worth a subscription?

Met-art certainly, but like I already said, I've never been a member of met-models, so you'll have to ask someone else (I really don't know how much they have to offer...).

Yes, they're both owned by the same company or at least run by the same people. The models they work with overlap a lot, but the pictorials don't as far as I know. But like I already said, I've only seen a few pictorials from METmodels and I wasn't able to find them on MET-art, so at least the pictorials are different or I missed the pictorials in question.

Anyway, since I've been a member of MET-ART, I can confirm that they have a lot of picture sets to offer (& movies as well to a lesser extent, but I wouldn't bother if that's what you're after...), but I can't say the same about METmodels, simply because I don't know how much they have to offer.