• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Met Anybody Famous?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Title's self-explanatory. I met Bill Clinton once when he came to my elementary school (for some reason like our school was high-ranked or something) and got to shake his hand. I've also gotten to meet a lot of reggae artists like Gregory Isaacs, Ziggy Marley, and Prince Buster among others, due to my dad's friend being in the recording industry for that sort of thing.

Prince
Steve Wonder
Raquel Welch
Sade
Carl Grubbs
Mandrell (the whole group)
Sgt. Slaughter
Stacey Keibler
Lady Miss Kier (Deelite)
Lenny Kravitz
Courtney Cox's Mother

I think that's it...

Boris Johnson

Lots. Famous doesn't impress me. It's the people that do amazing things and prevent themselves from becoming famous that impress me.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
John Dunsworth
Mr. Dressup (I sang with him at a local fair when I was six yrs old hehe)
The Backstreet boys

George Strait
Avril Lavigne
Insane Clown Posse

could have met Toby Keith in Iowa but not really a fan, lol
seen the bus at the truckstop and he was signin autographs but i said nah,i'm tired and i need a shower,lol
8e89f596.gif

I met Bill Cosby at a public education forum and that loser Michael Dukakis on the campaign trail at an airport.

I've met my fair share of Wall Street executives, but I don't know if I would call them "famous." I DID meet Bernie Madoff and was set to invest a fair proportion of my income with his firm, but was lucky enough to have financial advice from an associate of Harry Markopolos (read about this guy if you haven't!), who saved my ass from losing so much money I offered to buy him dinner once a year at the most expensive restaurant in Manhattan for the rest of our lives.

I "met" (okay, just ogled) Ivanka Trump at a business panel when she was at UPenn. I still think she was genetically engineered, because she looks NOTHING like her father and is even prettier than her very attractive mother.

I sat next to Gene Simmons on a flight about 6 years ago. Probably one of the coolest, most down to Earth people you will ever come across.

My wife and I met Elise van der Horst (she's a Dutch singer/tv presenter) and we tried to seduce her and get her to come home with us for a threesome :D We weren't successful but we did both kiss her :nanner: I've also met Nelson Mandela. My grandfather was a behind the scenes figure in Dutch politics and through his contacts he became friend with Mr.Mandela and we visited him when we went to South Africa for a vacation a few years ago. I spent half a day talking with him. Nelson Mandela is one of the wisest and kindest men I have ever met. He had this aura of old wisdom about him.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Vicky Vette tried to get me to ride a mechanical bull. Does that count as someone famous? LOL

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I met/worked with some fairly well known swedish actors when i worked as a technician at a theatre fifteen years ago.