• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Message To Lurkingdork

Hondarobot

Banned
The foot thing is whatever, But being German is annoying.

You jerks allowed two world wars to happen. You do brew decent beer, so I suppose that makes a bit of compensation for the toleration of death camps and aspirations of world conquest.

You jerks allowed two world wars to happen. You do brew decent beer, so I suppose that makes a bit of compensation for the toleration of death camps and aspirations of world conquest.

You are whats wrong with this board and the reason I stopped being a moderator.

In the good old days trolls like you would have been banned a long time go. Instead you are free to go around childishly flaming people for whatever little kick your immature mind gets out of it, German in this thread, Canadian in another, threatening others for speaking their mind to an OCSM (Which frankly they should be allowed to do).

Hell, you even start a thread to flaunt you got off with a slap on the wrist for the crap you post.

Don't blame the mods as a whole, their hands are tied by board red tape, I'm sure plenty of them do want to ban you but they won't be allowed, that's the sad truth.

Nikki as a mod? Come on, I never once saw her moderate anything short of trivial work. Credit goes to the rest of the remaining mods who handle the heavy stuff and have to sit by helpless while people like you bring this board further and further down.

Hondarobot

Banned

In the good old days trolls like you would have been banned a long time go. Instead you are free to go around childishly flaming people for whatever little kick your immature mind gets out of it, German in this thread, Canadian in another, threatening others for speaking their mind to an OCSM (Which frankly they should be allowed to do).

Hell, you even start a thread to flaunt you got off with a slap on the wrist for the crap you post.

Don't blame the mods as a whole, their hands are tied by board red tape, I'm sure plenty of them do want to ban you but they won't be allowed, that's the sad truth.

Nikki as a mod? Come on, I never once saw her moderate anything short of trivial work. Credit goes to the rest of the remaining mods who handle the heavy stuff and have to sit by helpless while people like you bring this board further and further down.

Loooser. . . lol

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

It's funny, 'cause if a few things went another way 70 years ago, guys like YOU would be in death camps now. Oh the Irony....

Best thing to do is when you see his name just pass the thread by, not even entertaining troll spew

Hondarobot

Banned
Actually no, I imagine an ass kicking has been what inspired a lot of guys on this board to post as anonymous weirdo's though.

Jeff Anderson, MPLS, MN

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Seriously? :facepalm:

Everyone hates you and your douche bag antics, cunt.

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

Hyundairobot... kindly fuck off retard.

Ban this asshole.

Typical troll shit

:drama:

lurkingdirk has been here for a LONG time, and overall is a good poster. I have never had a problem with him, hell, he's even in my friends list,
Which brings me to wonder... HONDUHROBOT... WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU? For that matter WHO CARES?:lame: :ban:

tumblr_lzklu1EVkN1qkeu9lo1_500.jpg

If you want to start a conversation why don't you try and be mature about it instead of attacking someone out of the blue. If you are an internet thug you are definitely one of the worst I have ever heard of...

Why he's still around here is beyond me. He's forum stalked a bunch of ppl here and pissed off OCSMs. He's been banned at least 3 times, warned, and then comes back and starts the same shit again. Seriously mods, quit being a bunch of total fucking vaginas and pull the plug in this shithead's account permanently.

Thank god I got out before that became the new club name!

Total fucking vagina squad? Cool club, brah.

Uhm...ouch? What's the insult here. That I'm German or that I adore feet? :dunno:

tumblr_m70wh8s_GHd1rxvh3bo1_500.jpg

This.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Damn, this guy.....

You have no other reason to be here other than to wind people up & try to turn this board to shit. It's time for admin to get this crap sorted before everyone ups and leaves.

As DOA said, the mods don't have any power on here any more so they can't do a thing to kick this guy, and those like him, off. I guess under the new 'anything goes' rules these sort of guys are king......

Damn, this guy.....

You have no other reason to be here other than to wind people up & try to turn this board to shit. It's time for admin to get this crap sorted before everyone ups and leaves.

As DOA said, the mods don't have any power on here any more so they can't do a thing to kick this guy, and those like him, off. I guess under the new 'anything goes' rules these sort of guys are king......

at times like this i wish i had never quit being a mod

cuz id fuck this guy up, delete all his posts and the like

Hondarobot

Banned
Damn, this guy.....

That sucks, I actually liked you

But she has all of us and I'm sure she will take that trade

- - - Updated - - -

But she has all of us and I'm sure she will take that trade

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
at times like this i wish i had never quit being a mod

cuz id fuck this guy up, delete all his posts and the like

Now that I would like to see! :)

That sucks, I actually liked you

And I'm sure you can be a nice guy but on here you really aren't.....and you know it.

Sorry but that is just how I see it.