• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Message To Lurkingdork

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Everyone hates you and your douche bag antics, cunt.

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

Hondarobot

Banned
Now you just made things worse. I will attack you. . . .

Heh. . . OK, everyone is off the hook. I honestly had no interest in attacking anyone, but it made for good conversation.

;P

Now I just read another thread where I see several posters demonstrating themselves to be moronic internet thugs.

I'm a smart internet thug, so watch out. All deals are off until I figure out who the bad guys are.

You cowards keep sneaking around

;P

Last edited by a moderator:
:drama:

lurkingdirk has been here for a LONG time, and overall is a good poster. I have never had a problem with him, hell, he's even in my friends list,
Which brings me to wonder... HONDUHROBOT... WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU? For that matter WHO CARES?:lame: :ban:

tumblr_lzklu1EVkN1qkeu9lo1_500.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
If you want to start a conversation why don't you try and be mature about it instead of attacking someone out of the blue. If you are an internet thug you are definitely one of the worst I have ever heard of...
Now you just made things worse. I will attack you. . . .

Heh. . . OK, everyone is off the hook. I honestly had no interest in attacking anyone, but it made for good conversation.

;P

Now I just read another thread where I see several posters demonstrating themselves to be moronic internet thugs.

I'm a smart internet thug, so watch out. All deals are off until I figure out who the bad guys are.

You cowards keep sneaking around

;P

Ban this asshole.

Why he's still around here is beyond me. He's forum stalked a bunch of ppl here and pissed off OCSMs. He's been banned at least 3 times, warned, and then comes back and starts the same shit again. Seriously mods, quit being a bunch of total fucking vaginas and pull the plug in this shithead's account permanently.

Why he's still around here is beyond me. He's forum stalked a bunch of ppl here and pissed off OCSMs. He's been banned at least 3 times, warned, and then comes back and starts the same shit again. Seriously mods, quit being a bunch of total fucking vaginas and pull the plug in this shithead's account permanently.

Thank god I got out before that became the new club name!

There is another thread which I'm too lazy to find, but Honda starts flaming Dirk for whatever reason and Nikki, a mod, quotes him and says something like, that's uncalled for.

You're a mod. Do something about it!!!!!