• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Has there ever been a successful breast reduction? If the reports are correct that she was forced to reduce them for medical reasons and this is the best the doctors where she lives could do...Yikes. Something tells me her doctors were forced to make her boobs like that or remove them all together. Having her boobs that fake looking was the best case scenario her for considering her medical issue.'

Very sad.

for health reasons that is great for her. to be healthy but in that video they look awful i don't know if they are not completely healed but why are they stuck together at the cleavage?

I don't want to be disrespectful or anything, but I saw the video after She had surgery and boy, the result is a true horror. Looks like they implanted a fake pair of boobs on Her torax, I wonder what kind of problem could have caused a such invasive surgery. I'll guess breast cancer, the only logic reason to go under the knife, but if She did it for backpain or something, She is gonna regret it in no time.

Obviously I hope She will get better, and I hope She'll going to fix the mess they made, but I doubt it. And I'm sorry to say that, but to to me, if She stays like is now, as a performer, is useless. She doesn't turn me on anymore.

In my humble opinion She went through something similar to Sexy Venera. They were two regular women, very normal, not an example of the definition of beauty, but blessed with a big breast. Then, the reduction, and now that the boobs are gone, the regular, older lady is what remains. Such a shame that Anya and Venera never did HC.

Just discovered that she had a reduction.. sad news hearing that there were lumps, always been one of my most well known busty babes, she's a legend always. I need to see this video or anything else recent, any links?

saw the video - if that is true and everything i see on line tells me it is, it obviously not a good job.
Personally I don't care, she has a great body of work, pictures and videos, -eventually a model's career comes to an end, just sooner than she wanted.
I am glad she is alive, not worth risking your life for breasts. - the beauty she has created will last for ever.
don't know if Merilyn still comes on here anymore she use to many years ago, but if she still comes on...
Merilyn as a long time fan I just want to say - when it comes to your health and your life - lob the suckers off.
you have created more than enough great work. stay alive - be healthy and happy, it must be very hard and painful for you, but I would have preferred this than the alternative, stay alive and come visit us again soon and let us know how you are doing.
much love and well wishes.