• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

LISTEN KODO ABOUT PAID oNE MORE TIME I WILL TELL U... U DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND MY LIVE I CAN REMOVE UR ELUSION ABOUT RICH MODELS ..... U NEVER DIDNT TRY COME CLOSER FOR NO ONE GIRL .....US LIVE AS LIVE WE DONT DRIVEING ON BENLIES AND DONT HAVE HUGE HOUSE AND DONT HAVE MERSEDESBENS I DRIVENING ON UKRAINIAN 20 YEARS CAR LIVEING IN HOUSE WITHOUT REPAIRE AND WE WITH TANYA SONG LOSED US LAST MONEY AFTER E-PASSPORTE CRUSH AND BELIEVE ALL WHAT WAS MADE AND WILL BE MAKE NOT FOR PAID BECOUSE IN THIS BUSSINES NOT MODELS GOT PAID SO BETTER SHUT UP..... BECOUSE I WILL PUT IN UR FACE YESTARDAY COOKED PATETOS WHICH I EATING NOW FOR U TRY PIESE OF US RICH LIFE
NOT IN THIS HAPPY IM SO SORRY IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THIS

This is really scandalous, because girls with such outstanding beauty like Merilyn Sakova and Tanya Song which brought so much joy to so many guys (and gays LOL) really DESERVE to drive Bentleys and Mercedes Benz. But its a poor fact that others involved in this business drive these cars....
so if you really want to support anya go and join her website. it will be a good thing cause she is a good girl (even with her devils inside HEHE)
peace

Kodo just admit it you adore her and you are posting your stupid degrading posts from time to time just to get her attention. If thats not the case and for two years this thread is boring for you why do you keep comeing back to it. Seek other models and leave her alone. You sound like a reasonable guy from time to time, if you dont like it here do us all a favour and don t post your bullshit here again pls. She came here to get in contact with her funs who love her exactly how she is and do not ask for more from her. She even shared some personal info of her status which no other model did in here. And you know what , most people think she is the real thing. By the way this has got to be the biggest thread ever for a single model so that alone has to mean something.(let the admins confirm this). If softcore and dressed videos and pics is her choice then so be it. People are happy just to see her smilling dressed or undressed. Anyway IMHO apart from your moaning about the new site content (which by the way you judge without even seeing it first)you will be from the first people to join it because deep inside your small brain you know you are crazy about her. Kodo boy just relax and enjoy this thread. You dont have to post.
P.S almost forgot, just to remind you 80% from your posts in this forum is about merilyn!!!!!!Heh thats A LOT posts for a boring model as you named her many times!!

Last edited:

Kodo just admit it you adore her and you are posting your stupid degrading posts from time to time just to get her attention. If thats not the case and for two years this thread is boring for you why do you keep comeing back to it. Seek other models and leave her alone. You sound like a reasonable guy from time to time, if you dont like it here do us all a favour and don t post your bullshit here again pls. She came here to get in contact with her funs who love her exactly how she is and do not ask for more from her. She even shared some personal info of her status which no other model did in here. And you know what , most people think she is the real thing. By the way this has got to be the biggest thread ever for a single model so that alone has to mean something.(let the admins confirm this). If softcore and dressed videos and pics is her choice then so be it. People are happy just to see her smilling dressed or undressed. Anyway IMHO apart from your moaning about the new site content (which by the way you judge without even seeing it first)you will be from the first people to join it because deep inside your small brain you know you are crazy about her. Kodo boy just relax and enjoy this thread. You dont have to post.
P.S almost forgot, just to remind you 80% from your posts in this forum is about merilyn!!!!!!Heh thats A LOT posts for a boring model as you named her many times!!

I don't even know where to begin. First of all, yes, I've been drawn to Merilyn since like 2006 when I discovered her. I've never seen a woman her size with natural tits that size. She's a freak (in a good way). Second, I don't know what it is about some of these dopes that feel if they're super duper nice to Merilyn that they're accomplishing something. Ain't a single person from this board gonna get close to her. Yeah, be respectful and all. But I think certain clowns think they have a chance with her (You Might be one of them). Is Merilyn overall boring? To me? Yes. With that said, I'll always check this thread at the chance of her ever doing something new. The whole xxcel thing with that fat slob shocked the shit outta me. So who's to say that one day she says fuck it and does hardcore? You never know. And that's why I check this thread. As far as me saying the thread is trash? Well what the fuck? Am I lying? You got people posting shit from 2005 and 2006. If that's good enough for you, fine. But don't look down at me because you have a thing for a woman that would spit on you before actually talking to you in real life. That's the problem with the internet. People fall in love with people they'll never get close to. lol. It's so pathetic. Did you really join this board to call me out? Dude, go get laid. And you ain't gettin' Merilyn. So let it go.

I don't even know where to begin. First of all, yes, I've been drawn to Merilyn since like 2006 when I discovered her. I've never seen a woman her size with natural tits that size. She's a freak (in a good way). Second, I don't know what it is about some of these dopes that feel if they're super duper nice to Merilyn that they're accomplishing something. Ain't a single person from this board gonna get close to her. Yeah, be respectful and all. But I think certain clowns think they have a chance with her (You Might be one of them). Is Merilyn overall boring? To me? Yes. With that said, I'll always check this thread at the chance of her ever doing something new. The whole xxcel thing with that fat slob shocked the shit outta me. So who's to say that one day she says fuck it and does hardcore? You never know. And that's why I check this thread. As far as me saying the thread is trash? Well what the fuck? Am I lying? You got people posting shit from 2005 and 2006. If that's good enough for you, fine. But don't look down at me because you have a thing for a woman that would spit on you before actually talking to you in real life. That's the problem with the internet. People fall in love with people they'll never get close to. lol. It's so pathetic. Did you really join this board to call me out? Dude, go get laid. And you ain't gettin' Merilyn. So let it go.
No Kodo dear i never said im close to merilyn and never will. But i would lov to have a go with u honey:love-smi:

No Kodo dear i never said im close to merilyn and never will. But i would lov to have a go with u honey:love-smi:

Where the hell did that come from? lol. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for that last post. Nothing personal. I just don't want people thinking I'm a punk trying to pick on a famous (and beautiful) model like Merilyn. But I won't say anything negative anymore. Me and Merilyn chatted a bit and I totally get where she's coming from. Not to mention she's cool as hell. How somebody like her would even talk to us is beyond me. lol. But yeah, sorry bro. And to all the merilyn fans if i came off as a punk. And I implore all Merilyn fans to sign up for her new site. I'm going to do exactly that. She's worth it.

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Where the hell did that come from? lol. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for that last post. Nothing personal. I just don't want people thinking I'm a punk trying to pick on a famous (and beautiful) model like Merilyn. But I won't say anything negative anymore. Me and Merilyn chatted a bit and I totally get where she's coming from. Not to mention she's cool as hell. How somebody like her would even talk to us is beyond me. lol. But yeah, sorry bro. And to all the merilyn fans if i came off as a punk. And I implore all Merilyn fans to sign up for her new site. I'm going to do exactly that. She's worth it.

Sorry Kodo yestarday was 5.30am im down in bed I WANT AT HOME here raining raining :eeew:

I respect whatever her name is..whatever..but I will always think she is another talented wasted.I have good friends in the business and trust me..they have mentioned me she´s a very rude person and very complicated to work with.

But whatever.... it´s her life..who Fu** cares..I personally agree with Kodo; but it goes by tastes.:glugglug:

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

I respect whatever her name is..whatever..but I will always think she is another talented wasted.I have good friends in the business and trust me..they have mentioned me she´s a very rude person and very complicated to work with.

But whatever.... it´s her life..who Fu** cares..I personally agree with Kodo; but it goes by tastes.:glugglug:

really i WANT TO KNEW THOSE NAME WHICH WHOM I WAS RUDE LOL

Being rude to people in the "business" doesn't mean that she's a bad person.

You are right! it means you are just a a rude person and non-polite, wich creates a bad atmosphere and bad enviromental.among producers and website owners. It´s always nice to at least have a nice smile or a nice word..and not always that gross snob face.

No one has said or mentioned she´s a bad person.
I don´t judge her personnel life; but on the business she´s considered
a rude person and many people that have worked with her agree with this.

That´s all there is to it.
:hatsoff:

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe

You are right! it means you are just a a rude person and non-polite, wich creates a bad atmosphere and bad enviromental.among producers and website owners. It´s always nice to at least have a nice smile or a nice word..and not always that gross snob face.

lol glitter i let u know in personal face to face i worked only with score ( we cant work becouse sprend alot of time for laught ) With DDF i all week very sick with 40* temperature with busty .pl he is very polite man and very gentle .. ..With xxcel hmmm with him and dead will be rude .... for all others site i shoots with one fotografer from my city So actuely no alot people know me face to face

lol glitter i let u know in personal face to face i worked only with score ( we cant work becouse sprend alot of time for laught ) With DDF i all week very sick with 40* temperature with busty .pl he is very polite man and very gentle .. ..With xxcel hmmm with him and dead will be rude .... for all others site i shoots with one fotografer from my city So actuely no alot people know me face to face

Well obviously Miss Sakova understand I´m not on the position to reveal my personnel information about who mentioned me this...but! you are absolutely right on something....and that is about the people you worked with; forgot David from ODA. But...I think you take that circle of professionals you worked with; and...there you have it; that´s a good clue, I would say a 100% secure to get an idea of who told me that.
Get the point?

Why then, is she not rude and non-polite with us?