• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

set for new site

As soon as this set is out there and I know where it is, I'm getting my credit card out.

Anya, let me tell you something. In my humble opinion, this 10 second clip is probably the sexiest thing in the world:

http://www.****************/video/xdox0l_busty-merilyn-wedding-dress-jiggle_sexy

It's the sexiest thing ever because it's candid, it seems real, you look incredibly beautiful, your boobs are punching-myself-in-the-face huge, they're moving, and that dress makes them look even more incredible. (This is not from the wedding dress video, but the "Making Of" video, which is much more candid.)

That's why I freaked out when I saw this:

anya1.JPG

It's the same cut! I just go crazy for this, and no other girl can make it work like you can.

Let me tell you something else. I have been a member of your site several times. I always quit eventually because as amazing as you are, the type of content is not what I personally like the most. To me there's nothing sexier than a girl like you, clothed, being real and playful. Your nude photo sets are amazing and I definitely can get into that, but most of the time, I'm actually more interested in seeing you clothed, candid and playful. And when you wear a dress that cuts low across your chest like the two above ... whew. (My second favorite thing you've done is your karaoke dance at the end of the Day in the Life, Part 2 video.)

So my question is, do you like doing clothed, playful and candid stuff? And would you do more? (Preferably adjusting your boobs in that wedding dress!)

Thanks for being accessible to your admirers, it's really cool of you.

It's come to my attention that the link to the "sexiest clip in the world" is broken because of a forum policy. So here it is again:

Go to dailymotion .com and paste this line after the ".com":

/video/xdox0l_busty-merilyn-wedding-dress-jiggle_sexy

Sorry for the complication, especially to Anya. In her case, she can just think back and remember the time she adjusted a wedding dress, making her huge chest jiggle around.

Hi Anna!

I'm yet another long-time admirer of your work who was so amazed that you actually interact with your fans here that I signed up. Thanks for being awesome!

Can you give us any hints about what your "surprise" is?

planetoidek

Closed Account

Enric i didnt understood nothing :cool:

Anna, this post was addressed to raven azrael. He wants to know the origin of two pics showed in the link http://www.putalocura.com/sexo/mundo..._teta_107.html
scrolling down you may see a pic of you with a reflex camera; this pic is from RubMyBoob.pl, and three pics down, you may see one of your boobs; this is from Big Boob Dreams.

Pls dont forget my question: was 2008 a sabbatical year for you?

Kiss Enric:)

getting back in the saddle painting up Merilyn for fun. thanks for SCORE letting me use any image i want. also i hope Merilyn sees this and enjoys!

(c) M2-2010 / Merilyn Sakova / the SCORE group

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36252252@N07/4713602732/

*and yes i give you the finger with my signature watermarking. and yes the signature has been published in SCORE, so people, please dont troll and steal shit.

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

getting back in the saddle painting up Merilyn for fun. thanks for SCORE letting me use any image i want. also i hope Merilyn sees this and enjoys!

(c) M2-2010 / Merilyn Sakova / the SCORE group

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36252252@N07/4713602732/

*and yes i give you the finger with my signature watermarking. and yes the signature has been published in SCORE, so people, please dont troll and steal shit.

That picture looks as much like Merilyn as I do.

A grave disservice has been done to a goddess.