• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Imprisive picture from pinupglam01.
Impressive picture(major understatement); surprisingly showing many of the major and minor muscles of the entire back
You can easily see the anterior, medial, and posterior portions of the deltoid on both sides.
On the left side we can see Rhomboid minor just(along with the Supraspinatus) right of the posterior deltoid. Since the scapula is elevated and abducted we can see in the medial aria where Rhomboid major and surprisingly portions of the Anterior Serratus, if I’m not mistaken, of course we can see the lateral aria, under the Inferior angle of the scapula, comprised by the latisimus Dorsi.
Upper middle of the back you can see the whole Trapezius from 1to 4, along with deep portions of the Rhomboids under Trap 3 and 4.
On the right side we have the scapula adducted in the inferior angle along with it’s medial border, you can plainly see the Ifraspinatus with the Supraspinatus just above, lower traps just to the left, and the strange elongated teardrop just left of the Scapular medial border and inferior is portion of the Rhomboids.
Again on the left side we can see the Latisimus Dorsi’s minor attachment to the inferior angle of Scapula is covered by aforementioned.
I am sorry that I am leaving out a bit(Teres Minor and Teres Major, on both sides) since the lighting obscures some muscles and highlights others. Still this back is striking, only Piper Fawn; having posterior rotator cuff muscles on the Scapula, that you can see. I am not going to mention the muscularity of a Ballet Dancer that is just wicked, she does not count.
Merilyn has an astounding back with no weakness(Lats maybe).
Highlighted for the most in this picture are the lower and thick Erector Spinae muscles. One thing that is misunderstood is the concept of Core Strength. Quadriceps, Hamstrings, lower back, middle back and upper back(if you have this you have all, not to leave out crucial Gluteal development). Merilyn has all three of the back arias I mentioned(again upper back needs a bit, and Latisimus Dorsi).
Merilyn has a great back; due to her huge breasts(tits), that she supports with her back. Her quads, hamstrings, and Glutes are underdeveloped. I’m not saying she has a bad butt in this picture, it could be better, I am not complaining, nor I imagine are you.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

im trying to find sarcasm or a punch line somewhere in that mess, because i refuse to believe that anyone is that big of a douche bag. Maybe i just have too much faith in people...thanks for setting me straight on that deadl

im trying to find sarcasm or a punch line somewhere in that mess, because i refuse to believe that anyone is that big of a douche bag. Maybe i just have too much faith in people...thanks for setting me straight on that deadl

yea i started to read it ...got like 2 lines in and just lost interest

Imprisive picture from pinupglam01.
Impressive picture(major understatement); surprisingly showing many of the major and minor muscles of the entire back
You can easily see the anterior, medial, and posterior portions of the deltoid on both sides.
On the left side we can see Rhomboid minor just(along with the Supraspinatus) right of the posterior deltoid. Since the scapula is elevated and abducted we can see in the medial aria where Rhomboid major and surprisingly portions of the Anterior Serratus, if I’m not mistaken, of course we can see the lateral aria, under the Inferior angle of the scapula, comprised by the latisimus Dorsi.
Upper middle of the back you can see the whole Trapezius from 1to 4, along with deep portions of the Rhomboids under Trap 3 and 4.
On the right side we have the scapula adducted in the inferior angle along with it’s medial border, you can plainly see the Ifraspinatus with the Supraspinatus just above, lower traps just to the left, and the strange elongated teardrop just left of the Scapular medial border and inferior is portion of the Rhomboids.
Again on the left side we can see the Latisimus Dorsi’s minor attachment to the inferior angle of Scapula is covered by aforementioned.
I am sorry that I am leaving out a bit(Teres Minor and Teres Major, on both sides) since the lighting obscures some muscles and highlights others. Still this back is striking, only Piper Fawn; having posterior rotator cuff muscles on the Scapula, that you can see. I am not going to mention the muscularity of a Ballet Dancer that is just wicked, she does not count.
Merilyn has an astounding back with no weakness(Lats maybe).
Highlighted for the most in this picture are the lower and thick Erector Spinae muscles. One thing that is misunderstood is the concept of Core Strength. Quadriceps, Hamstrings, lower back, middle back and upper back(if you have this you have all, not to leave out crucial Gluteal development). Merilyn has all three of the back arias I mentioned(again upper back needs a bit, and Latisimus Dorsi).
Merilyn has a great back; due to her huge breasts(tits), that she supports with her back. Her quads, hamstrings, and Glutes are underdeveloped. I’m not saying she has a bad butt in this picture, it could be better, I am not complaining, nor I imagine are you.

Funny post!:rofl: