• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Has she gone hardcore??!! No, thats just my idea of a joke and shitty photoshop job. But its fun to dream.....And maybe get a first glance heart stop from a few people.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaeNoctis

Banned

Haha! Yeah, this photo is nice, but the missing fingers...

Maybe he lost them in a shark attack or something.

AlaeNoctis

Banned

No, it's not from x-cel.
It's an old video. I wish I knew
where is it from too.

CAN anyone help me?
the VODPOD links above don't work for me.
the box for the video comes up but in the top left corner i get a small box with a green circle,red square and blue triangle.
i have the most up to date Flash player
but im not 100% computer literate so i don't know what else to look into to get these videos to work. i get this alot. i think these are embedded videos?
i think embedded i could be wrong.
but i hate that my stupid computer won't play these videos.
thanks
u can PM me instead of posting in this thread

It looks to me like youtube videos work for you. It's just this VODPOD site that doesn't work for you (it certainly did work for me hahha). I'd say simply go to youtube and watch the videos there (the title is right there in the links) since youtube seems to work for you. This is the link to the first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1P3BzUhj0I Cheers!

It looks to me like youtube videos work for you. It's just this VODPOD site that doesn't work for you (it certainly did work for me hahha). I'd say simply go to youtube and watch the videos there (the title is right there in the links) since youtube seems to work for you. This is the link to the first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1P3BzUhj0I Cheers!

yea but any video ste in the link like that doesn't work on my stupid computer. and i can't figure out why it won't work.