• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn

Apparently, and I read this on the Cinemajuggs website, so don't hate on me if this turns out to be bullshit. The long awaited titsucking vid starring none other than Anya and Cel will be up this weekend. It's supposed to be pretty good.

Re: Weird video of Anya aka Marilyn

Is it true that Anya aka Sabrina aka Busty Marulyn
did a weird video clip
where all her boobs
are totally covered by pegs (clothes pegs)?
Probably on ODA site.
Anyone knows more and better?
Thanks!

Yea she did, although the site i got it from shut down. Sorry bro.

Also on that website it says coming soon on ArabStreetHookers. Hopefully it's hardcore! :nanner:

Anya getting her boobs sucked on.

Here's an indirect link. Hope it's alright.

http://www.cinemajuggs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Would it be possible for someone to post some 'highlights' from the Cinema Juggs footage? I only have a shitbox computer (speakers don't work,etc) & only dial-up connection & it'll take me almost eight hours to download the full ten minutes.I 'saved' the montage of pics which is a nice 'teaser' of the real action but some 'action' footage would be awesome.Have pity on a guy who lives in a small country town & the only Busty Merilyn tit sucking action i've seen is when she sucks her own tits & as sensational as that is it'd be good to see the lucky guy in the clips wrap his lips around her nipples.Thanks!

Would it be possible for someone to post some 'highlights' from the Cinema Juggs footage? I only have a shitbox computer (speakers don't work,etc) & only dial-up connection & it'll take me almost eight hours to download the full ten minutes.I 'saved' the montage of pics which is a nice 'teaser' of the real action but some 'action' footage would be awesome.Have pity on a guy who lives in a small country town & the only Busty Merilyn tit sucking action i've seen is when she sucks her own tits & as sensational as that is it'd be good to see the lucky guy in the clips wrap his lips around her nipples.Thanks!
yea sure i'm downloading the clip as we speak, when i finish i will split the clip into smaller parts and then send the good ones to you. just give me ur MSN or email :cool:

It's significant footage 'cos it's the first time Busty Merilyn has been seen on-screen with a guy sucking on her awesome tits.Maybe she'd look a little more excited if the guy was sliding his cock between those huge tits.But hey,it's a start & she may be encouraged to do some hardcore next time around.We wait in hope!!

Let's just hope this video leads to bigger and better things for Merilyn. Scoreland has a cast of stiff and willing coxmen who I'm sure could do a much better job than the guy in that video at loving up one of the most unbelievable female bodies on earth. We're all waiting eagerly to see what she does next.