• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

so why is this posted here?

Why is this here????

Because it's a video of Anya.

I don't understand your question.

well maybe your computer plays different videos from ours but when i click on that link it's not merilyn... it's a dark room with 3 or 4 people wrestling and kicking each other on a bed. there is NO WAY to tell who is in the video because it's so dark.
sorry for not being specific but somehow your link works for you but not us!

What's with users posting the same content we've seen over and over again? It'd be nice if someone posted something new, or at least posted information regarding what she's up to. I hate getting taken along for a ride because I see a new post with a link, only to find old content a bunch of us have seen years ago. It's annoying.

What's with users posting the same content we've seen over and over again? It'd be nice if someone posted something new, or at least posted information regarding what she's up to. I hate getting taken along for a ride because I see a new post with a link, only to find old content a bunch of us have seen years ago. It's annoying.

That's cos half of the people here are hungry to get there post count high. I call em DUMBASSES! Hate em with a vengeance!