• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

So her official website's down or just milking the subscribers for nuthing?

Like so many other stars that have moved on after a contract expires, the web sites run on as long as someone is willing to subscribe to it. A mass amount of stars are going to the cam shows because the star themselves get the money unlike the very small percentage they get from what a website in their name makes.

Like so many other stars that have moved on after a contract expires, the web sites run on as long as someone is willing to subscribe to it. A mass amount of stars are going to the cam shows because the star themselves get the money unlike the very small percentage they get from what a website in their name makes.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think AnyaBusty, unlike Busty Merilyn, was/is her operation. The quality rendered by AnyaBusty was/is very amateurish. Busty PL, DDF Busty, Busty Merilyn, Pin Up files & others, staffed by professionals, clearly did better work. I'm wondering what has become of her. Has there been a Merilyn/Anya/Anna sighting in the past three months? I miss seeing her face.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think AnyaBusty, unlike Busty Merilyn, was/is her operation. The quality rendered by AnyaBusty was/is very amateurish. Busty PL, DDF Busty, Busty Merilyn, Pin Up files & others, staffed by professionals, clearly did better work. I'm wondering what has become of her. Has there been a Merilyn/Anya/Anna sighting in the past three months? I miss seeing her face.

Anyabusty.com is her own operation. It may look amateurish (because she doesn't have a staff of professionals working for her) but some of the content seems a lot more personal, which was one of her goals when she started the site.The site is still open. There was just a long pause between updates. However, she just updated the site a few weeks ago with a photo set of her on a bike and a set of her in the woods in a cute military-type outfit. There's a video to go with the military pics.

Anyabusty.com is her own operation. It may look amateurish (because she doesn't have a staff of professionals working for her) but some of the content seems a lot more personal, which was one of her goals when she started the site.The site is still open. There was just a long pause between updates. However, she just updated the site a few weeks ago with a photo set of her on a bike and a set of her in the woods in a cute military-type outfit. There's a video to go with the military pics.

"a few weeks ago" being the operative phrase!

Go to www.busty.pl and click on "What's new" and look at the second video down posted on 07/29/11.

Is that a brand new vid (unreleased) or an old one redone in HiRes?

Also, I wonder what this is about:

Would You like to make Your own photoshooting with ANYA???
Maybe during our 10th ANNIVERSARY of BUSTY.PL HUGE EVENT ???
For 10 years BUSTY.PL has been called - BIG BOOBS PARADISE + THE DREAMS COME TRUE website.
Now is time to let You feel it in REAL !!!
Do You want to attend our EVENT? Send Your request to EWA SONNET. SO NATURAL !!!

rackrater--207-20110129-090609.gif

Enjoy everybody! (I know I am ;) )

It is an unreleased video but old one, maybe recorded in 2006 or 2007. Title: Glasswall (around 11 min long)

Cool. thanks for the info.... do you know about more unreleased videos? are there any like the xx-cel or the big squeezy, which involves a guy grabbing her?

It is an unreleased video but old one, maybe recorded in 2006 or 2007. Title: Glasswall (around 11 min long)

You have such an incredible knowledge of Anna's work! I love some of the lesser known photos of her you've been posting on her facebook fan page. Great work!

Cool. thanks for the info.... do you know about more unreleased videos? are there any like the xx-cel or the big squeezy, which involves a guy grabbing her?

Could you let me know too!

-Lawrusha