• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

Hi guys, I received an email from Miss Merilyn Sakova, which may be interesting for all of us. Not everybody does understand Russian, that’s why I translated it for you:

Дата: 01.04.2011 03:58
„Здравствуйте.
К сожалению, Вы прислали только текст ошибки о недоставке письма. Для полной. диагностики Вашей проблемы нам необходим оригинал письма, присланный нам в. Ей присвоен номер.
Просьба при ответах не изменять тему письма и присвоенный заявке номер. Напоминаем Вам, что спам-фильтр - это сложный алгоритм, учитывающий множество факторов в тексте письма. В ближайшее время мы свяжемся с Вами. Обработка Вашей заявки может занять до 5 дней.
Спасибо за понимание”

Hello!
I wanted you to know that I had two big changes in my life recently. First I met this wonderful man. He is my fitness instructor. And then I got an offer for the contents of my website that I couldn’t resist. They offered me a huge amount of money.
So we decided that we will go to Moscow and I will open a store for acrylic nails. With the rest of the sum from the website we will support the ucrainian organisation for homeless cats. I will leave for Moscow in 5 days.
I will miss you all."

Hmm- it seems to be that the party with Merilyn is over now – sorry guys!

:crying:

Hi guys, I received an email from Miss Merilyn Sakova, which may be interesting for all of us. Not everybody does understand Russian, that’s why I translated it for you:

Дата: 01.04.2011 03:58
„Здравствуйте.
К сожалению, Вы прислали только текст ошибки о недоставке письма. Для полной. диагностики Вашей проблемы нам необходим оригинал письма, присланный нам в. Ей присвоен номер.
Просьба при ответах не изменять тему письма и присвоенный заявке номер. Напоминаем Вам, что спам-фильтр - это сложный алгоритм, учитывающий множество факторов в тексте письма. В ближайшее время мы свяжемся с Вами. Обработка Вашей заявки может занять до 5 дней.
Спасибо за понимание”

Hello!
I wanted you to know that I had two big changes in my life recently. First I met this wonderful man. He is my fitness instructor. And then I got an offer for the contents of my website that I couldn’t resist. They offered me a huge amount of money.
So we decided that we will go to Moscow and I will open a store for acrylic nails. With the rest of the sum from the website we will support the ucrainian organisation for homeless cats. I will leave for Moscow in 5 days.
I will miss you all."

Hmm- it seems to be that the party with Merilyn is over now – sorry guys!

:crying:

I will miss her, but anyway I am happy for her. Hope she does good and enjoy life.
I dreamt she did hardcore b/g after angela white did, but well, it would have been a wonderfull good bye

raven azrael: The original Russian message is just a generic error message. Florian's (mis)translation is, you'll be relieved to hear, merely a slightly premature April Fool's prank.

Right! Welcome on board Dr. Panopsis!
@All the fooled: don't bite into your knees, relax!
:D

I worship your translation – your imagination is definitely working well and you invent good stories. And how Merilyn Sekova has found this fitness instructor, and wealthy* at that, and has left her child and husband with the grandma! hehehe good story :)
If this all was joke for April Fools’ Day – please, synchronize your watch, because it has hurried forward ;)