• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn

Thanks again Audi for another great set featuring Busty Merilyn & her great set-lol-she looks awesome in this pics & i luv seeing her sucking her own nipples-yum!! Bring on the hardcore please:)

Thanks for all the recent clips & pics:) Has anyone here bought the Busty Merilyn Scoreland dvds 'Merilyn Busts Out' & 'Second Cumming'? I decided i couldn't wait for the 'promise of hardcore' & shelled out for the solo dvds which i can enjoy on the bigger screen!!

Thanks for all the recent clips & pics:) Has anyone here bought the Busty Merilyn Scoreland dvds 'Merilyn Busts Out' & 'Second Cumming'? I decided i couldn't wait for the 'promise of hardcore' & shelled out for the solo dvds which i can enjoy on the bigger screen!!
I have them both en they are great!!!!!

i am going to be blunt and to the point here she has great tits but....i love her cunt! she has an amazing pussy i just wish the pics where she showed her pussy were a little closer,they are so far away you really cannot get a great look at it. :rolleyes:

Well, looks like the BTCA site was all talk. It's basically the same shit you can find anywhere else. They made it sound like they were going to be "different." Merilyn is fine as hell. But she's starting to get stale. If she's not gonna do hardcore, fine. How about some oral or some tit sucking? A handjob? Just something besides the same crap since basically she was discovered.

Reluctantly i kind of agree with Kodo but some clips are better than none at all & the latest BTCA clips i've seen are still pretty good & most of what's posted here is certainly worth a look.And Whalers is on the right track too 'cos there's more to Busty Merilyn than her huge tits;) Keep posting guys 'cos it's all good:)