• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

I've heard (from a Ukranian) that people who speak Ukrainian can understand Russian, but people who speak Russian can't understand Ukrainian. I thought that was interesting. Any truth to this?
Abt 90-95% of the Ukrainian population speaks Russian as Russians do or at least spoke several years ago as you know when the former president of Ukraine Yushenko came to power he forbade it at schools in Ukraine...but now I think it's been restored with the coming of the new President.As for Russians we can understand a lot from the Ukrainian when it's written but when it goes to fluent speech i personally catch 40-50% not more.

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

I've heard (from a Ukranian) that people who speak Ukrainian can understand Russian, but people who speak Russian can't understand Ukrainian. I thought that was interesting. Any truth to this?

This true .... Ukrainian people speaking Russian after communism (communism didnt give speak Ukrainian only Russian).But in villages people speaked on Ukrainian . I every summer had visit my grands in village. At 1991 communism crushed . At 1993 thay add Ukrainian language in schools. I twince was in 3th-class ( this kids 8-9 years). One year in russian school ,one in new Ukrainian school . Thats why Ukrainian(who liveing in Ukraine) speaking both language ...Russians, who liveing in Russia dont understand Ukrainian. But for me this language close Same words different , another same,( a littel bit changed). As and with clovac ,polad and cz This language's i understand on 80% But Ukrainian this on 25% new language, close to Russian . Old Ukrainian was same as Poland ... I have book History of Ukrainian languaga :rolleyes: Ukrainian now and Ukrainian 200 years ago very different

MerilynSakova24

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Abt 90-95% of the Ukrainian population speaks Russian as Russians do or at least spoke several years ago as you know when the former president of Ukraine Yushenko came to power he forbade it at schools in Ukraine...but now I think it's been restored with the coming of the new President.As for Russians we can understand a lot from the Ukrainian when it's written but when it goes to fluent speech i personally catch 40-50% not more.

Ukrainian comed aerly .In 1993. But we had chance, Be in school in Russain Class or Ukrainian class .All municipal servises was on Russian. Yushenko played big rolle in Ukrainian this national language and people must speak only on DERZHAVNA MOVA ( national language) My sister get shoke when in wax servise Thay gived her blanks on Ukrainian language . My nephew was shoked in 1th class with Ukrainian language (when all famely speaking Russian) . THIS TO DIFICULT This my paifull discuse I split on TV when hearing this politicans :rofl: Becouse Ukrainian and Russian same nationality after 100 years of communisme My grandfather from Russia Grandmather from Ukraine and here 1000 000's famelys as mine And why we must loos it If we have same national food , same holidays ,same traditions . Now we must be neigbourts WE ONE FAMELY Yushenko na milo!!!!!!!:horse::rofl:

Аня, дай пожму твою крепкую женскую руку :) Согласен на все 100% - делить нам нечего и надо держаться вместе,а не грызться по поводу и без!А политика всегда была дерьмом собачьим-одним выгодно, а народ страдает!

This true .... Ukrainian people speaking Russian after communism (communism didnt give speak Ukrainian only Russian).But in villages people speaked on Ukrainian . I every summer had visit my grands in village. At 1991 communism crushed . At 1993 thay add Ukrainian language in schools. I twince was in 3th-class ( this kids 8-9 years). One year in russian school ,one in new Ukrainian school . Thats why Ukrainian(who liveing in Ukraine) speaking both language ...Russians, who liveing in Russia dont understand Ukrainian. But for me this language close Same words different , another same,( a littel bit changed). As and with clovac ,polad and cz This language's i understand on 80% But Ukrainian this on 25% new language, close to Russian . Old Ukrainian was same as Poland ... I have book History of Ukrainian languaga :rolleyes: Ukrainian now and Ukrainian 200 years ago very different

I learn so much from you Annushka! Thanks!

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

Totally. Languages change over time. The English of Shakespeare is difficult to understand for most modern English speakers... Wait a minute, isn't this forum supposed to be about Anna's rockin' tits?!

My bad. :facepalm: :2offtopic

Americans have an easier time with Shakey, as their "English" is in many ways stilll that of the 17th Century as brought to the New World by the Pilgrim Fathers. British "English" has moved on and developed an awful lot since Elizabethan times - no wonder that the English find Shakey a tad difficult!

Now, where was I? Ah, yes, "rockin' tits":
http://blog.scoreland.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/MerilynSakova22037_064.jpg

I speaking on russian But i know ukrainian 100% In my city 99% russian speakers In my famely on ukrainian speaking only grandma Grandfather was from village near Leningrad

Merilyn

I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing!

A lot of people like you because of your big breasts, but I have a fetish about you which is your ass when you are bent over and showing your asshole. I will post some picture afterwards, but you have a great crack and asshole.

your breast are big and your but is cute. No wonder you are a superstar! ;)