• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova / Sakova

33888970.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hi Merilyn. Just curious what you were drinking. It looks like a brandy snifter, but I may be wrong. Regardless, your endorsement for any brandy, wine, spirits, should be worth much. I for one would at least try your favorite brand.:glugglug:

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

33888970.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hi Merilyn. Just curious what you were drinking. It looks like a brandy snifter, but I may be wrong. Regardless, your endorsement for any brandy, wine, spirits, should be worth much. I for one would at least try your favorite brand.:glugglug:

For sheer, raw sex-appeal this image of Merilyn takes some beating.

No make-up, no props, no gimmicks, no fancy costumes - and DEFINITELY no airbrushing! Just the basics.

Chloe Vevrier could learn a lot from this one photo.

Stay natural, Merilyn, and stay sexy.

For sheer, raw sex-appeal this image of Merilyn takes some beating.

No make-up, no props, no gimmicks, no fancy costumes - and DEFINITELY no airbrushing! Just the basics.

Chloe Vevrier could learn a lot from this one photo.

Stay natural, Merilyn, and stay sexy.

Haven't taken a look at Chloe Vevrier's website for a while but I also prefer the more natural look of models on a website.

Any news on Anya's new website?
I hope she will do different things than she did for most websites she worked for, be more creative than them.

Anna or Merilyn
I'm your fan, I respect and love you, but this work in XX-Cel is horrible. It's your worst job.
And it's unfair for everyone. Please do not make these kinds of jobs.
http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/9025/2a783f90240137.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

2a783f90240137

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Anna or Merilyn
I'm your fan, I respect and love you, but this work in XX-Cel is horrible. It's your worst job.
And it's unfair for everyone. Please do not make these kinds of jobs.
http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/9025/2a783f90240137.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

2a783f90240137

But how do you really feel? ;)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Actually, I gotta concur with you, Leandro. I think Anya would probably as well, although I don't want to speak for her. Watching her get mauled and groped like that is just not my thing, either.

To each his own.

At least Cel did something with Anya no one else did and so many wished they were in his shoes when he did those shoots with Anya.

He did something beyond the usual pinup like material or the dildo stuff.

Worn out formulas which have become very boring to me.

I had various ideas for shoots with Anya for my website but it has never come to that.

Alas.

Let's hope Anya shows more creativity on her website.

To each his own.

At least Cel did something with Anya no one else did and so many wished they were in his shoes when he did those shoots with Anya.

He did something beyond the usual pinup like material or the dildo stuff.

Worn out formulas which have become very boring to me.

I had various ideas for shoots with Anya for my website but it has never come to that.

Alas.

Let's hope Anya shows more creativity on her website.

Hi Martin. If I'm not mistaken you worked with the late great Al, aka Doggo at Flying Rabbits. I wish his "dangle method" (#2022 in this thread) would be required for all measurements.http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4670547&postcount=2022

Many of Cel's photo shoots take place with the models looking like they just rolled out of bed in the morning - no makeup, scruffy clothes, etc. Like it or not, that is his style.

Hi Martin. If I'm not mistaken you worked with the late great Al, aka Doggo at Flying Rabbits. I wish his "dangle method" (#2022 in this thread) would be required for all measurements.http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4670547&postcount=2022

Hello ilovemerilynsak!

Yes, I have worked with Al at Flying Rabbits Video, my small big boob company.
He was and still is the legendary Doggo! :D

I agree with you 100% and I would love to do a "dangle method" measurement with Anya/Merilyn! :nanner:

Among many other things! ;)

I still have a budget reserved for working with her. I can get her to come to the UK and work with us. She only has to say yes and I will set things in motion. :)

Hello ilovemerilynsak!

Yes, I have worked with Al at Flying Rabbits Video, my small big boob company.
He was and still is the legendary Doggo! :D

I agree with you 100% and I would love to do a "dangle method" measurement with Anya/Merilyn! :nanner:

Among many other things! ;)

I still have a budget reserved for working with her. I can get her to come to the UK and work with us. She only has to say yes and I will set things in motion. :)

Whats the dangle method you guys are talking about?