• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Memphis Monroe (New Thread)

her new scene in beyond the call of booty 3 is amazing
Agreed! Just got done watching it, actually.

No I don't think so either.. Memphis' beauty is undescribeable. Such a perfect babe. I think any guy would fuck memphis in her busty ass. I love Memphis! :lovecoupl
I think she's the only star that I'm not upset with who hasn't done anal yet. She's just so incredibly beautiful. I think her amazing tits makes up for her lack of anal scenes.

I liked her when I found her in Larry's Angels. And why do you like her boobs so much? They're not nice.
Her hourglass goes very well with her increased and wide bust. I have to fully admit that, even though it's uncharacteristic of me to approve of an augment and not find her just as beautiful before.

She's the best mainstream looker I've seen like that since Kira Kener, and I'm not trying to compare her to Kira. I'm just saying she's that type in my eyes, one that I have to complement on the enhancement because it completes the hourglass so fucking well.

That and she's an unique looker of the extreme beauty atop, but not like your typical model blondie. I'm not into blondes, but you give me some uniqueness, and I'll be totally into her ... period. Memphis is a prime example of how much more beautiful blondes can be than your typical (and plain in my view) Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc..., even if she's not a natural blond either.

I guess I'm fucked up because I find a lot of popular blondes that have come out of Playboy to be ... well ... just plain. Jenny McCarthy is one of my favorite examples. To me, it's Playmates like Nadine Chanz that are off-the-fucking-chart, and I'm talking just totally from the neck-up (although her body is unreal as well).

Of course they're nice, the tits are attached to a very nice woman. :)

Yea.. Memphis is a perfect woman and her tits make her even better, plus where else would my cum go if I were fucking her. :D Her huge nipples are a perfect place.