• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

memphismonroe

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Memphis Monroe (New Thread)

I am friends with Jayden Jaymes. I don't live in LA so we are not on an everyday talking basis, but we are on good terms.

Also, just to settle all the rumors. Last March 08, my husband and I found out we were expecting a child. There were problems from the get go. I lost the baby at 8 weeks into the pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery due to some internal bleeding. The baby had attached itself to the Fallopian tube and had ripped away. The baby would not have survived no matter, being attached to the tube, so I understood. It was a tough time and with the nature of the surgery, I could not even get to the gym for almost 3 months. 2008 was tough for me, but I bounced back and now back at work harder than ever. I really believe the new stuff I have out and coming up is my best stuff yet.

Also, I finally won my first AVN award this year for "Best All Girl Group Sex Scene" for Cheerleaders. Kisses to all the staff and all the hot pussy I ate that day!!!!!!!!!

memphismonroe

Verified Babe

Also everyone get your ass to the voting and get me back to number one. I've been hovering around 20 the past couple weeks and want to get back to number 1. All you guys and girls make it worth it!!!. I'll be in LA shooting 6 scenes, so I can't wait!!!!

Also everyone get your ass to the voting and get me back to number one. I've been hovering around 20 the past couple weeks and want to get back to number 1. All you guys and girls make it worth it!!!. I'll be in LA shooting 6 scenes, so I can't wait!!!!

Hy Memphis!!!
You have to know that you are an amazing hot women!!!
I like your work!
Please go on and show us more from you!
I can not waiting for that!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Best wishes from germany!!!!:wave2:

I am friends with Jayden Jaymes. I don't live in LA so we are not on an everyday talking basis, but we are on good terms.

Also, just to settle all the rumors. Last March 08, my husband and I found out we were expecting a child. There were problems from the get go. I lost the baby at 8 weeks into the pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery due to some internal bleeding. The baby had attached itself to the Fallopian tube and had ripped away. The baby would not have survived no matter, being attached to the tube, so I understood. It was a tough time and with the nature of the surgery, I could not even get to the gym for almost 3 months. 2008 was tough for me, but I bounced back and now back at work harder than ever. I really believe the new stuff I have out and coming up is my best stuff yet.

Also, I finally won my first AVN award this year for "Best All Girl Group Sex Scene" for Cheerleaders. Kisses to all the staff and all the hot pussy I ate that day!!!!!!!!!

Hi Memphis. I've always loved your work through the years. I always love the dialogue, and your body of work speaks for itself. The wardrobe changes have been interesting lately. Can't say I'd change a thing. You're doing great (no anal needed, seriously). Sounds like 2008 started out rough with the ectopic pregnancy, but things look on the way up now. If you ever expect a child again, come term, I'd volunteer my quick epidural services even at 5:30 am.

memphismonroe

Verified Babe

Shooting 6 new scenes March 1-10 while visiting LA, just keeping you updated.