• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I know no one really cares but I have to throw my two cents in on Memphis Monroe. I thought she had a great body and nice tits before she went and had them done. After the fact they look too round and her nipples look f***ed up in my opinion. I'm sure there are a few people that like her that will agree with me and others who like her new tit job better. She didn't have the prettiest tits before but they were nicer than they are now. I just thought I would give everyone my thoughts on the subject.

I know no one really cares but I have to throw my two cents in on Memphis Monroe. I thought she had a great body and nice tits before she went and had them done. After the fact they look too round and her nipples look f***ed up in my opinion. I'm sure there are a few people that like her that will agree with me and others who like her new tit job better. She didn't have the prettiest tits before but they were nicer than they are now. I just thought I would give everyone my thoughts on the subject.

I pretty much have to agree with you there, they're terrible.. it's too bad.