• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

memphismonroe

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys and Girls!!! It's me Memphis. Thx so Much for the thread, I can't believe it went all the way back to 2005. Wow, i saw some galleries and pics from when I was 18 with pantyhoseaddict.com

LOL, i see you like the 2 new additions to my chest ;)

Well, I shot like 6 new brazzers scenes last week and I have a new website, so you should see tons of new content coming!! I hope you love it

satrap

Banned

memphismonroe

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Memphis Monroe (New Thread)

Well, I decided to start a new thread, since my last one dates back to 2005 when I was just a little young pup. I have come so far since then and it has truly been a unique experience. I ended my Hustler Contract in 2006 and it was the best career move I have ever made. I am now able to shoot with all the big companies out there that I never could before.

I have been shooting a lot with Brazzers, Wicked, Digital Playground, Erik Everhard, etc. and I can't wait to see all of my new stuff. DP's "Cheerleaders" has been a huge hit along with Stormy Daniel's release of "Predator 2".

It's been a fun year and a tough one at that. A lot of you may have heard I was pregnant earlier this year, which was true. I ended up going thru a bad miscarriage that ended in surgery, which put me out for a while. That was May and I didn't start shooting again until Oct!!!! I have been him my husband for over 4 yrs now (married 2) and everything is perfect.

I have been feature dancing for a little over a year now and I love it!! I get so many compliments on my enthusiasm and showmanship. The next club is Columbus Gold in Ohio on Nov 20-22 (check the website).

I also opened a pantyhose fetish site called MemphisinPantyhose.com

Well, that's the latest 411 on everything to date. Please feel free to ask anything you want, I have nothing to hide.

Visit me also on Myspace.com/memphismonroexxx
:wave2::tongue:
:hatsoff:

Attachments

• 100629-007.jpg
    100629-007.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 7,222
Last edited by a moderator: