• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Members Poll: How Old Are You? Age/Sex/Location

This is the most tiresome topic if you ever use Yahoo chat, but I thought it would be cool here, amongst friends with common interests.

This might be a bit interesting. I cannot wait to see some of the responses! I bet Georges the Legend is about 40....any guesses? lol

Come on people, BE HONEST! How about it? State your age (and if you care to, state where you live, your gender, and your native tongue)!

Let's GO!

What about you then Fly??? You should've started the ball rolling!!!

You can see where I'm from just look left a bit, no a little more!!
As for age it's 24 and im not a woman!!!!

Next..................

DAMN Ricochet....your sig is REALLY distracting me...I gotta check out KelleMarie...

Come on FreeOnes fans! Share your vague info! How old are you? lol

i am 22, male and live in lancashire, england (uk)
smilie_flagge3.gif

Lmfao Fly!

C'mon people it's harly like we're gonna find out where you live are we?? How many people are your age and live in your country??!!! Can hardly single you out!!!

WHAT, Ricochet? I gave my age, sex, location... lol I see the Brits are waking from their Friday pub evening with their hangovers... LMAO

It IS 2:21 p.m. there already today...wake UP, England!!!!

:nanner:

Hey I was up early today thanks!!! I'm just too quick for you, I posted that before your info was up!! LMAO!:D

The hangover will be kicking in tomorrow though!!!:beer:

Nightfly said:
WHAT, Ricochet? I gave my age, sex, location... lol I see the Brits are waking from their Friday pub evening with their hangovers... LMAO

It IS 2:21 p.m. there already today...wake UP, England!!!!

:nanner:

i get pissed [drunk for you yanks]every Friday,saturday night
party-smiley-001.gif
party-smiley-021.gif
party-smiley-043.gif
:beer:

Fuck yes! Switzerland! Great country! :hatsoff: Did you go to the Garden Party last night in Geneva, Roadrunner? ;)

Swiss-Flag.gif

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see where everyone lives! I hope this is a popular thread! :) It is SO interesting to see where people are from! We already have England, Brazil, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, and I am SURE we will get some Dutch and Italians here, and then there's Georges from France, and I don't know WHO else will post...this is COOL! This is a GLOBAL board! I love it!!! :nanner:

ganim5b.gif

Last edited:
You smartass, Dick Hardly... Sex = gender for the purpose of the poll... LOL And just name the country and don't give us this "any damned where" crap... Just by saying "any damned where," we know you are from the U.S.A. lol