• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mellanie Monroe - AKA: Kat, Melanie Monroe, Mellanie, Mellanie M, Mellanie Munroe, Mellone Monroe, Melonie Monroe, Mrs. M. Ware

Did she retired? Someone told me about a bondage she did with a watermelon that didn't end well... :confused:

I sure hope she not done, she was one that always seemed like just a normal person enjoying this line of work. Hope to see more of her!

have you seen or heard anything on her new boobs she's getting?

the last i read, she got new boobs after xmas 2010

thanks for helping.

Maybe a google search would be more appropriate... but I can only say that a banana is a banana, but a watermelon is too much to handle!

I tried googeling it cant find anything about it. What should i type to find it. Want to know what and how it happened.

I tried googeling it cant find anything about it. What should i type to find it. Want to know what and how it happened.

I tried to find it too in the forum (or at least one of the forums that I read like this one) and it's not longer there... basically was more or less what I said, but a little bit rude... I think all happened for the same company where she did other bondage sets...

We will never find out the truth until someone explains it in bigger detail or she returns and say something about at some interview.