• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Melissa Midwest - Lincoln

New Set:

http://www.melissamidwest.com/main.html

Septebmer 18 - Ok yes I know my HUSKERS got there butts kicked! Congrats to USC they were the better team on this night and that’s all I will say about that. Now to the good stuff like me getting naked in my Hot Rod! I know I have been telling a lot of you I would do an official shoot so here it is. This is my car I bought to take to all the local car shows to meet my fans and members. It’s a 71 Impala with 23” rims and 5 TV’s I call it the Green Monster cause it’s so big and loud lol. Unfortunately I have been so busy this summer I didn’t get too many chances to take it out but I have won a few first place trophies with it. Big news next Monday my Hardcore DVD with my first boy/girl scenes and Adri from SWEETADRI.COM’S first co-starring role will be out. Make sure to check out my other great items in my STORE and my all video site MELISSACAMVIDEOS.COM

Is is worth the cost? I.E. does she seem to enjoy the sex and take a facial?

I don't want to be as disappointed as I was with the Jordan Capri b/g.

The trailer is 30 seconds and it shows hardly anything except an exterior shot of a house and some "hardcore" stuff at the end. It's hard to tell it's even her fucking in it there's no shot of her head while she's fucking just a close up of a guys cock in a pussy.