• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Melissa Midwest - Lincoln

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
T-DOG, please read the rules:

The Rules said:
Gallery links:

You can not post more than 5 Gallery URL’s in one thread per c24hrs. In the case that a user does post more, a moderator will edit the post.

You can NOT post consecutive posts with gallery links.

If the moderator team finds out that people are posting more, we will edit the post, consider a ban for the user.

This is the most amazing info ive seen

I got this from another forum where Melissa herself posted it to members of her website. Im sure ill prob get in trouble for this from melissa herself or from the webmaster here, but its pretty dang good info that every member here has been waiting to hear for a VER LONG time.

All i have to say is OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow so it’s already August where has the summer gone! Don’t worry as you have seen I have been taking full advantage of the warm weather. I also have been working on my new DVD which will include my FIRST EVER HARDCORE BOY SCENE and Adri’s first DVD appearance ever. It has taken me along time to get to this point but it feels right and that’s always how I have run my site (my way). I figure after almost 5 years in the business it was time to try something new. Now I am not saying this will be something I do all the time but then again who knows I may surprise you from time to time I mean the real thing is so much better then a toy or hand lol. Also remember now when you sign up for any one of my sites you get access to all 4 of them. Oh and I just added a bunch of hardcore video’s from other sites so now you will have more video then you know what to do with. I hope you like all the great improvements and don’t worry there are even more new ones coming soon. I also wanted to let you know that I just graduated from Cosmetology college yay for me lol. I figured someday when I am done working on the web I will need something to do and that's always been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. What do you guys think about a bikini hair salon would you come get your hair cut from me? Yes I am considering it or maybe even bra and panties still thinking on this one! I will make sure to keep you updated if I decide anything on my latest idea. Talk to all of you soon, Melissa

Re: This is the most amazing info ive seen

I got this from another forum where Melissa herself posted it to members of her website. Im sure ill prob get in trouble for this from melissa herself or from the webmaster here, but its pretty dang good info that every member here has been waiting to hear for a VER LONG time.

All i have to say is OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow so it’s already August where has the summer gone! Don’t worry as you have seen I have been taking full advantage of the warm weather. I also have been working on my new DVD which will include my FIRST EVER HARDCORE BOY SCENE and Adri’s first DVD appearance ever. It has taken me along time to get to this point but it feels right and that’s always how I have run my site (my way). I figure after almost 5 years in the business it was time to try something new. Now I am not saying this will be something I do all the time but then again who knows I may surprise you from time to time I mean the real thing is so much better then a toy or hand lol. Also remember now when you sign up for any one of my sites you get access to all 4 of them. Oh and I just added a bunch of hardcore video’s from other sites so now you will have more video then you know what to do with. I hope you like all the great improvements and don’t worry there are even more new ones coming soon. I also wanted to let you know that I just graduated from Cosmetology college yay for me lol. I figured someday when I am done working on the web I will need something to do and that's always been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. What do you guys think about a bikini hair salon would you come get your hair cut from me? Yes I am considering it or maybe even bra and panties still thinking on this one! I will make sure to keep you updated if I decide anything on my latest idea. Talk to all of you soon, Melissa

there's a quote attached to her new set (from 9/11):
Last thing I finally finished my DVD and it came out great. This is by far my best work ever and I will have the trailer up next week so you can get a sneak peak

Re: This is the most amazing info ive seen

there's a quote attached to her new set (from 9/11):
Last thing I finally finished my DVD and it came out great. This is by far my best work ever and I will have the trailer up next week so you can get a sneak peak

Yeeahh :) new video DVD its comming:) Yeah:nanner: