• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I heard she stopped doing new b/g work. I still think she's an absolute Goddess. One of my life ambitions is to meet her in person.

satrap

Banned
Melissa Lauren facial

I've seen the end of a Melissa Lauren scene where she is getting it outdoors on a sun lounger (possibly from a black cock - can't remember) and at the end, straight after the facial, he spits on her and then slaps her across the face. Can anyone tell me what film it is from? I'd love to see the whole scene.

Many thanks!

Re: melissa Lauren

Yes I've seen it. I know she's a filthy bitch, but I couldn't believe how harsh it was. Even she was reduced to tears halfway through. I got a little tired of the puking, but apart from that it was HOT!

Re: melissa Lauren

I've seen the end of a Melissa Lauren scene where she is getting it outdoors on a sun lounger (possibly from a black cock - can't remember) and at the end, straight after the facial, he spits on her and then slaps her across the face. Can anyone tell me what film it is from? I'd love to see the whole scene.

Many thanks!