• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Melissa Ashley / Anne Howe

Re: Anne Howe aka Melissa-Ashley

Sorry. But if you scroll down to where it says "Click here to see more sluts" you see more pictures of some giles.

On the end of the second row is the "Melissa" I meant. She also has a link to her preview.

Sorry. But if you scroll down to where it says "Click here to see more sluts" you see more pictures of some giles.

On the end of the second row is the "Melissa" I meant. She also has a link to her preview.

If it's the chick called Melissa with yellow shirt and a haircut that looks like a boys then the answer is no that's not her however Melissa-Ashley did do a scene for Max several years ago.

If it's the chick called Melissa with yellow shirt and a haircut that looks like a boys then the answer is no that's not her however Melissa-Ashley did do a scene for Max several years ago.

And it was a bad experience for her from all accounts.

I've only seen still photos of the scene myself, but I thought it was hot....

brand new amateur blowjob vid of her:

http://www.naughtymidwestgirls.net

Extremely doubtful about that vid's newness. Judging by her hairstyle and general-looking youthfulness I would guess that was filmed at least seven years ago.

She has said on her website and yahoo group that she hasn't made any movies since "Gang Bang Darlings" in 2003.

Extremely doubtful about that vid's newness. Judging by her hairstyle and general-looking youthfulness I would guess that was filmed at least seven years ago.

She has said on her website and yahoo group that she hasn't made any movies since "Gang Bang Darlings" in 2003.

How bizarre! That was also the name of my last movie! :shock:

Matt38

Approved Content Owner

That video was shot in September, 2008. Her first boy/girl shoot in a year.

She has been doing more shoots as I saw a pic from a hot threesome shoot she just did in early April.

She just turned 30 years old and has not aged a bit so it it would be very difficult to judge the age of one of her videos from her appearance.