• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sounds like sour grapes from a bunch who couldn't get in her pants! Besides, I'm not interested in her for her Scrabble abilities.

i agree on the sour grapes part. the one guy said he's job was to touch her panties. nice job if u can get it. she's not dumb. i think she comes off some what smart. :bowdown:

Damn I just got done suffering trough jennifers body and what a bad I mean bad movie. The only thing it ever had going for it was Megan's nude scene. But no she went and had it cu before it hit theaters. What a poser goes around saying in interviews that she would love to do a movie naked and it would be beauitful. And even had the nude lake scene leaked during the filming of jennifers body. To turn around at the last min and pull it out and cut all the nudity from the movie. What waste of my time that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Damn I just got done suffering trough jennifers body and what a bad I mean bad movie. The only thing it ever had going for it was Megan's nude scene. But no she went and had it cu before it hit theaters. What a poser goes around saying in interviews that she would love to do a movie naked and it would be beauitful. And even had the nude lake scene leaked during the filming of jennifers body. To turn around at the last min and pull it out and cut all the nudity from the movie. What waste of my time that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Don't even mention that horrible movie; I've waited for the nude scene myself as I've seen her boobies on some set photos :

http://www.cvedete.ro/2008/05/megan-fox-aproape-goala.html

But they - for some reason - cut the nude scenes and left only the gross scenes (with her vomiting that black stuff). :dunno: The only thing i couldn't figure out why is that movie a horror and a comedy (according to IMDB)?!?!