• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Megan Fox: I am bisexual

I don't really care if she's bisexual or not. I guess the only reason I would care is if she decided she wanted to bang my girlfriend, and I would get to watch.

Otherwise, it's kind of.... well, who cares?

Look, just keep wearing those tiny cut-offs from the transformers 2 trailer in all your movies, and you're a winner in my book, darlin.

FOR anybody still wondering about MEGAN FOX’s sexuality, the gorgeous star has come clean – sort of.

The Transformers actress says she’s a bisexual woman who won’t sleep with other bisexual women.

She told Esquire: “I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.

“But I'm also a hypocrite.

“I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.” Megan – currently engaged to the male but comparatively clean BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN – has spoken about her love for the ladies in the past.

Last year she revealed that she’d had a fling with a female stripper, adding: “I'm not a lesbian.

“I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes.

“I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl — OLIVIA WILDE is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerising.

“And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/article2427078.ece

Let her speak out.We don't have any right to curse or call her names at any rate.I myself am trysexual-try anything sexual-by design.:wave2:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I myself am trysexual-try anything sexual-by design.:wave2:

Anything, huh? So you'd be up for gettin' fucked by a Mastodon? Yeah, didn't think so...

I don't care what she says. I'd still fuck her brains out. :thumbsup:

Ms. Fox is obviously a borderline psychotic, uneducated, confused, immature young whore, who just so happens to be sexy. She's got a good five minutes left on that 15 mins. of legit fame.

Future VH1 reality show star.

If I was dating Megan Fox, I'd have earplugs in my ears so I don't have to hear her drone on :rolleyes:

What female isn't bi any more? Its the new thing. If your not you might as well lock yourself up at home and never leave. She seems like a total idiot but hot so she gets away with shit.

meh, she's a kid.

This poor girl is severely messed up in the mind. About the only thing she said that I agree with is her description of Alan Alda.

She thinks guys are "dirty"? Well, at least we're clean enough to flush the toilet.

Still, she can pinch my "loaf" any day. :1orglaugh