• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Media hastily erase articles about Malia Obama

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No, you do not. :tongue: If Bush's daughters can be targets then so can everyone else's.

What about Clinton's daughter? Saturday Night Live was forced to cut a skit about her out.

Difference: Bush twins were 19. Chelsea Clinton was 12.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

bobjustbob

Will, what the fuck are you talking about. They can vote, they can marry, they sign contracts, go to war. They can get credit, drive and own a car, get a pasport, smoke, drink, gamble and secure their own employment. Mom and dad can toss them out of the house. They are adults.

Mayhem

Banned
Throw the press out of the White House because someone has a story about one of their relatives? Shit then, you would say that Bush should have pull the plug on the press for reports about his twins. Hands off of the Obama kids till 18 unless mommy and daddy decide otherwise. The Obamas chose public carers and so do they bring their family. It was their choice. Their children are now the daughters of the President of the United States. They will never shake that from their lives. Are you saying that they should be off limits their entire lives?

Till they are 18 ask mom and dad any quetions about their kids. There is an interest about about how a President prepares their children for their future. People want to see how they grow up. How did Ron, Patti, and Maurene Reagan turn out? How did Chelsea Clinton turn out? At some point these people are on their own. 18 just like my kids and your kids.

BJB.

If they choose the public spotlight, it's up to them. Until they specifically choose public life, they should be off limits.

Where do we draw the line? Can we follow Bill Gates kids around? Paul Watson has a daughter, as I recall. Can we stalk her and yell things about her father?

If you feel that all kids should pay for their parents choices, so be it. But don't come bitching to me how TV news has gone to hell.

Will, what the fuck are you talking about. They can vote, they can marry, they sign contracts, go to war. They can get credit, drive and own a car, get a pasport, smoke, drink, gamble and secure their own employment. Mom and dad can toss them out of the house. They are adults.
They are legally adults. Wether they are mentally adults, that's not the same deal...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nice misspelling:tongue:

Doesn't matter what you think. Once you're 18 you're legally an adult

I blame you for the spelling :error:

It does matter. :nono: Adult should be twenty-one.

Then no adult prices until twenty-one. It's a great idea.
Just like moving the driving age up to twenty-one is a great idea.

The president's daughter attending a concert? Who gives a flying fuck? Why is this at all relevant to the national discourse?
Stupid ass fluff news.

Why not 25? How about 33? My 13 year old nephew acts more like an adult than a lot of people my age. 18 is legally an adult, deal with it.

Mayhem

Banned

You speak the truth mah bruthah. No one should be allowed to join the military until they are 21. And since they aren't adults yet, no one should be able to speak to a recruiter until they are 21.

bobjustbob

You speak the truth mah bruthah. No one should be allowed to join the military until they are 21. And since they aren't adults yet, no one should be able to speak to a recruiter until they are 21.

You folks want to make 21 legal age, fine. So do it across the board. Marriage, driving, gambling, drinking, contracts, military, schooling, smoking, voting, working, You now have full responsibility of your children till they are 21. I'd be happy with that, are you?

Bob.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why not 25? How about 33? My 13 year old nephew acts more like an adult than a lot of people my age. 18 is legally an adult, deal with it.

Twenty-one will be fine. ;)

I agree. Are you surprised?

You folks want to make 21 legal age, fine. So do it across the board. Marriage, driving, gambling, drinking, contracts, military, schooling, smoking, voting, working, You now have full responsibility of your children till they are 21. I'd be happy with that, are you?

Bob.

Not all across the board.

Twenty-one will be fine. ;)

Why is 21 the magic number? Most people graduate High School at 18, if you get a two year degree at a community college, that takes you to 20. If you go to a four year college, that's 22. So why 21?

Here's an idea. Why not make up an "Adulthood" test. From 18 onward you have to take this test once a year until you pass it.:rolleyes:

bobjustbob

You do realize I was being subtle and sarcastic, yes?

No, I did miss that. Sorry but that comment does sound like stuff I've heard from others before. You may spank me plump hairy bottom.

Okay Cupcake, so give us your rundown of ages for marriage, driving, gambling, drinking, contracts, military, schooling, smoking, voting, and working,

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Okay Cupcake, so give us your rundown of ages for marriage, driving, gambling, drinking, contracts, military, schooling, smoking, voting, and working,

Driving - 18 after two years of driving school

Smoking and drinking - 21

Military - 21 You can join at 18 for training.

Voting - 21

School and work is up to the parents.

Up to 18 marriage is up to the parents.

Mayhem

Banned
Driving - 18 after two years of driving school

Smoking and drinking - 21

Military - 21 You can join at 18 for training.

Voting - 21

School and work is up to the parents.

Up to 18 marriage is up to the parents.

Driving - 16. Your way hurts the economy and makes it impossible for teenagers to get jobs

Smoking and drinking - ---- sure, 21. Why not?

Military - I was being sarcastic above, but I kinda like your thinking on this. But we'd have to look at what it would do to military spending.

Voting - Ready for this? - 14........and I'm not joking.