• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Media hastily erase articles about Malia Obama

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Media hastily erase articles about Malia Obama’s appearance at One Direction concert

Several media outlets have again pulled or edited already-published articles about the activities of President Barack Obama’s daughter, even though the stories appeared to pose no active security risk to the first family.

On Thursday, 14-year-old Malia Obama attended a concert by the British boy band One Direction at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Va., flanked by Secret Service agents who attempted unsuccessfully to blend in with the crowd of mostly pre-teen girls.

At one point during the concert, the boy bands’ teen heartthrobs sang, “You’re insecure, Dunno what for, You’re turning heads when you walk through the door” — words that managed to take on some meaning for Malia, who looked less than enthused by the presence of multiple middle-aged federal agents at her side.

On Friday, the story was picked up by the liberal website The Huffington Post, which ran the headline, “Malia Obama, One Direction Fan: First Daughter Attends Boy Band Concert with Secret Service in Tow.”

Article

Can't say anthing about a their children, just like Clinton's daughter.

Anything can be said about anyone else's children. :facepalm:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Same was said for the Bush twins. Cannot blame them. W had a lot more to worry about than if his spawn was getting throat fucked to death by some frat boy. He was busy fucking the country than to worry about who his daughters were fucking.

Same was said for the Bush twins. Cannot blame them. W had a lot more to worry about than if his spawn was getting throat fucked to death by some frat boy. He was busy fucking the country than to worry about who his daughters were fucking.

This is not your most subtle post.

;)

Mayhem

Banned
I think the Presidents children should be off limits to the press. The above article is the perfect reason why.

I think the Presidents children should be off limits to the press. The above article is the perfect reason why.

Well, if they are going to be off limits, it should be for both parties. Then again, you might have a freedom of speech issue there. I mean, critizicing a president's kids for going to some concert or for getting drunk is one thing, I think there should be some understanding because ALL parents will have issues with their kids, so little things like that being off limits? I thinks it's an iffy situation. Of course, what if the president's kid is being a major dickhead and starts doing all kinds of abusive things, either beating up people for no reason or all the way to straight up murder? Would that be off limits? Of couse not. On the one hand, I got some issues with limiting freedom of speech, on the other hand, we should be understanding when the media (for either side) is making a big deal of a kid being a kid. In other words, whatever concert Obama's kids decide to attend, is not going to count in my decision to who will I vote for.

Anyway, this one's for Will.....

funny-gifs-bible-man-likes.gif

:tongue:

You need a 'lude dude. Your hate is getting the best of you.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It's pretty simple. Under 18 leave them alone. Over 18 fair game.

Article

Can't say anthing about a their children, just like Clinton's daughter.

Anything can be said about anyone else's children. :facepalm:

The president's children should be off limits to the press only if they are minors. Look at it from the president's standpoint, he wants them to have as much a normal life as possible and that's not possible if the press is reporting on their every move. Once they turn 18 though I think they're fair game.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The children do not have a say if their father runs for president.

So, why is it fair if they can be targeted when they are eighteen? I's either they are fair game or they are not.

Eighteen is not really an adult.

President's family (not only the kids, but brothers & sisters, mother and father, etc... as well) shoud be off limits, whatever their age. Unless they do act in public.
Also, the candidate/president shouldn't use his family in the campaign. Wife is the only exception.

Mayhem

Banned
The children do not have a say if their father runs for president.

So, why is it fair if they can be targeted when they are eighteen? I's either they are fair game or they are not.

Eighteen is not really an adult.

President's family (not only the kids, but brothers & sisters, mother and father, etc... as well) shoud be off limits, whatever their age. Unless they do act in public.
Also, the candidate/president shouldn't use his family in the campaign. Wife is the only exception.

Complete and total agreement with both these posts. WTF does being 18 have to do with anything? We vote for a President, not a President's family.

bobjustbob

At 18 you are of legal age to handle your own affairs. By being the offspring of the President you are a defacto celebrity. If they don't want to interact with the press then they may do so. There's really not much more you can do about it. If they can't get a story from you then they will leave you alone. I'm sure the kids will be well prepared for the press when the time comes.

Mayhem

Banned
Defacto celebrity? Bullshit. By your logic, the flunky who hands Madonna her soy chai latte is also a celebrity.

And yes, the White House can do plenty, including revoking press credentials for the reporter/agency who can't seem to get their priorities right.

bobjustbob

Defacto celebrity? Bullshit. By your logic, the flunky who hands Madonna her soy chai latte is also a celebrity.

And yes, the White House can do plenty, including revoking press credentials for the reporter/agency who can't seem to get their priorities right.

Throw the press out of the White House because someone has a story about one of their relatives? Shit then, you would say that Bush should have pull the plug on the press for reports about his twins. Hands off of the Obama kids till 18 unless mommy and daddy decide otherwise. The Obamas chose public carers and so do they bring their family. It was their choice. Their children are now the daughters of the President of the United States. They will never shake that from their lives. Are you saying that they should be off limits their entire lives?

Till they are 18 ask mom and dad any quetions about their kids. There is an interest about about how a President prepares their children for their future. People want to see how they grow up. How did Ron, Patti, and Maurene Reagan turn out? How did Chelsea Clinton turn out? At some point these people are on their own. 18 just like my kids and your kids.

BJB.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm curious as to who actually cares what Obama's children do? I can see why Bush's daughters were targeted for the tabloids, but do the stories of two underage girls who just want to enjoy the same activities as a regular teenage girl really bring in that many readers?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm curious as to who actually cares what Obama's children do? I can see why Bush's daughters were targeted for the tabloids, but do the stories of two underage girls who just want to enjoy the same activities as a regular teenage girl really bring in that many readers?

No, you do not. :tongue: If Bush's daughters can be targets then so can everyone else's.

What about Clinton's daughter? Saturday Night Live was forced to cut a skit about her out.

PlasmaTwa2

No, you do not. :tongue: If Bush's daughters can be targets then so can everyone else's.

What about Clinton's daughter? Saturday Night Live was forced to cut a skit about her out.

His daughters acted like a bunch of Paris Hilton ripoffs, so in all fairness they deserved every bit of slander they got since they knew it'd be in the news.

Like a bunch of Paris Hilton rippoffs ? So, she's been using her fathers power to become famous ?
Malia is nearly 14, she acts stupid, like every teenagers do, nothing more, nothing less...

Tracking two girls of 14 and 11 'cause they are the president's daughters... :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

Like a bunch of Paris Hilton rippoffs ? So, she's been using her fathers power to become famous ?
Malia is nearly 14, she acts stupid, like every teenagers do, nothing more, nothing less...

Tracking two girls of 14 and 11 'cause they are the president's daughters... :facepalm:

I didn't know Bush had a daughter named Malia. :facepalm: