• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

meat curtains.....

Large Meat curtains (in other words, pussy lips)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i personally love em. especially like on a mexican chick where its nice and dark tanned around the lips but she can spread it open to reveal that intensely bright pink center...... kinda like Alexis Amore for example.... yeah im droolin here. lol. maybe its a fettish... anyone else here find em really sexy? please post opinions and even pics if you feel the urge!

heres one ill toss in!

Attachments

• middle012.jpg
    middle012.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 373

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I love me some big ol' twat lips. Funny to play with, and tasty too. A couple that come to mind are, Brandi Love and Andi Valentino.

I dont do sushi, I find it quite off putting in fact to see that on women to be honest. I think the three most physically unattractive things on a woman are your large lips there, misshapen breasts (real ones, since fake ones are generally crap looking anyway) and odd shaped nips.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Spleen

Banned?
No thanks. If I want to eat beef, I'll go to a steak house.

i dont see how u desperados could like a lose ass pussy with beef curtains. Its digusting, i unline many of u pencil necks on this forum actuially get pussy on a daily basis and i can tell you i would throw the bitch out if she showed me curtains this lick those in the starting post.
Pussy is supposed to be tight and maintained, take 'Kat' for instance, she had been poinded left right and center, but her pussy is still just a slit. because she knows how to maintain it through pussy excercise

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Indifferent. it really doesn't matter one way or the other IMO pussy is pussy. btw. who is the girl in the picture? she looks allot like anna kournikova ? :yummie::D

I'm not picky. Pussy is pussy! :thumbsup:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I prefer a clean tight looking snatch, but if its beefy, fuck it! So long as its pink in the middle I'm all for it!