• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Me Gal What Do Think Of Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know..if Maxell had posted a pic of an uglier looking babe, he might just have pulled it off

haha... man how did i miss this thread... well you lied, you got caught, personally i dont care lol

but hey, now i still hold the reign of having the hottest wife at freeones... so who wants to check out my wife lol

haha this is outside a party at a friend of a friends... i honestly did not realize how young she looks on camera... so wow, anywho here is the pic

http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vanessa152io.jpg

haha, me pulling a maxwell lol, im not that dumb.

ive posted numerous pics of my wife already.... dont know if she likes it... thank god she hasnt found any on here yet lol

Juballs..if that is your missus, how come you've got time to do other things?
I mean.. you know..nudge,nudge..wink,wink, etc ;)

Last edited:

4G63

Closed Account
An Evo VIII. My wife drives it mainly, but it has alot done to it. Even a Recaro baby seat in the back!!!

Edit: I have also owened GSX/TSi DSM's and a Galant VR-4

Last edited:
x4g63x said:
An Evo VIII. My wife drives it mainly, but it has alot done to it. Even a Recaro baby seat in the back!!!

Haha your wife mainly drives while you checking out Freeones, I bet you go on Evom.net.

Last edited:
ummm, how does he know what kind of car your wife drives????

juballs said:
haha, me pulling a maxwell lol, im not that dumb.

ive posted numerous pics of my wife already.... dont know if she likes it... thank god she hasnt found any on here yet lol

Woh, holy redeye there batman.

There is probably a hundred PM to her, informing her of this now. ;)

McRocket

Banned
juballs said:
ummm, how does he know what kind of car your wife drives????

Yeah. I couldn't figure that out either.

Yep. you both have VERY attractive wives.

I STILL say that if you have a wife or steady girlfriend that is over a certain level of physical attractiveness (like these two are) then you should not be allowed on Freeones.
This place should be for guys that are looking for women like that (like me). Not for guys that already have them (like you two bastards).

:1orglaugh :) :D ;)

juballs and x4g63x has honeys for wives.nice,

4G63

Closed Account
jfreak said:
Hey 4g63, do you own an Evo or Eclipse? Just wondering.

x4g63x said:

^Are guys blind^ :confused:

mcrocket said:
Yep. you both have VERY attractive wives.

That doesn't make her easy to live with.

TWATMAN said:
juballs and x4g63x has honeys for wives.nice,

Yes they do- :hatsoff: to them for showing their wives here. I've shown mine over in the "Girlfriend's Tits" thread, but she's not real keen on me showing her face. :dunno: Her other parts are ok, for some reason, but not her face.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see Maxell still hanging around. He fucked up, he got caught, and being the loving bunch we are, he's not been made an exile for it.

This board is great!

JW

Heck... as long as we're posting pics of our wives... here's Mrs Freejames...

http://www.**********.se/thumbs/219618.jpg

I took this picture out by our pool after she had just finished making my lunch. By the way, any resemblance the Missus has to a Las Vegas Bikini Contestant is purely coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.