• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McDonald’s Worker Spits in Tea: How Gross is Fast Food?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
He was arrested Wednesday and charged with malicious tampering with food.

Good. Tampering with food should be a federal offense. :hammer:

The guy was just plain stupid. Fast food is crap we all know it, and cook at home more where at least you have some control. :beer:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Question is: Who the fuck in their right mind still goes to McDonalds or Fat Food for that matter? Fast and Fat to your grave.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Exactly
McDonald's has very strict policies about hygiene and food security, checked very often. I wouldn't say so about every restaurant.
TThe thing is, McDonald's is a very famous worlwide know brand so everytime something happens, the medias tell it but this kind of shit happend in every kind of restaurant but since these restaurants aren't has famous as McvDonald's the medias don't tell it because no one cares.

This is so very true. I couldn't agree more.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not saying these guys were right to complain about sweet tea, but if the order is wrong a paying customer shouldn't be afraid to want it corrected. We all work hard and deserve the sandwich, drink, etc we asked for. I don't think the problem is employees putting up with customers shit all day. It's a lack of respect for their employer and no pride in their work. Most fast food workers are high school kids who don't give a shit about their job or the consequences of getting fired. They're 19, they'll find other jobs. Everybody puts up with shit at their jobs. Only punk ass kids use it as an excuse to fuck with other peoples food.

Those employees get shit canned for having poor attitudes like that. They don't last long.

You're right, it's not wrong to stand up if your order is wrong. What's wrong is when people are assholes about it, and when people are assholes about petty things. It's also wrong to tamper with a customer's order. I've never once purposefully tampered with a customer's order. We don't go our of our way to make the orders wrong. That would be completely counterproductive. If the customer isn't happy, then we aren't happy, because an unhappy customer makes our job harder.

Wait I lied.... a couple weeks ago, a guy ordering delivery was a dick to me, said he wanted beef on his pizza, not pork or sausage (that's not the part he was a dick about), so I purposefully put 3 little pieces of pork on his pizza. He didn't notice.

That's what they get for being picky little douchebags about their sweet tea. Don't mess with the people that make your food. There have been plenty of people that have pissed me off to no end during my job as a manager at my current place of work, but I've never spit or done anything nasty to anyone's food. As for the people that have done it, they've probably taken so much bullshit from customers that they're fed up, and that's their way of fighting back. Unfortunately.

Seriously. Don't mess with people that make your food. We're real people, we have feelings. Treat us as such. Don't be snotty, picky little bitches about your food. Give food workers a break, whether it's fast food or fine dining. Fast food workers, I'd say, work pretty damn hard and stand for a lot of bullshit day in and day out for very little money.

I was just going to say, I love the story and love the thought. I think everyone should always think about the people they deal with. So many people think they are "better." So many people don't appreciate the people who serve them or help them. Just think. . . . at least they're ONLY spitting in the tea!!! They could do something else, or they could go ballistic. . . .

Those employees get shit canned for having poor attitudes like that. They don't last long.

You're right, it's not wrong to stand up if your order is wrong. What's wrong is when people are assholes about it, and when people are assholes about petty things. It's also wrong to tamper with a customer's order. I've never once purposefully tampered with a customer's order. We don't go our of our way to make the orders wrong. That would be completely counterproductive. If the customer isn't happy, then we aren't happy, because an unhappy customer makes our job harder.

Wait I lied.... a couple weeks ago, a guy ordering delivery was a dick to me, said he wanted beef on his pizza, not pork or sausage (that's not the part he was a dick about), so I purposefully put 3 little pieces of pork on his pizza. He didn't notice.

You're a despicable human being.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Apologies for this but .. you can pork me anytime ...:D