• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McDonald's Quarter Pounder Now 100% Fresh Beef & Made To Order!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I was wondering why I have been lovin' it so much recently when I've gone to McDonald's for my Double Quarter Pounders w/cheese. Takes a little longer to get your order but it's worth it to get a hot, juicy, and flavorful patty on your burger.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
What were they using before? :suspicious:

Isn't John Goodman a vegetarian now?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The quarter pounder at one time weighed a quarter pound. So what weighs most, a double hamburger or a quarter pounder?

The Wendy’s Baconator is by far the best burger of the top 4 burger chains IMO.
Last time I went there many years ago I ordered the $6.59 signature fish sandwich I saw advertised on TV. I took a bite and the fish patty was completely frozen, it hadn't touched hot oil. I literally thought it was a joke and I was on hidden camera or some shit. I took it back to the counter for a replacement and Laqisha stood there with a quizzical look on her face and copped an attitude. I just got my money back and went to.....you guessed it, Taco Bell. I haven't been back since. I'd love to try the Baconator but someone's attitude, lack respect and public service skills ruined it for me.

:(

The quarter pounder at one time weighed a quarter pound. So what weighs most, a double hamburger or a quarter pounder?

It might be a qtr. pounder before they cook it? Or the entire sandwich weights a quarter pound? Hell, I dunno

:dunno:

Last time I went there many years ago I ordered the $6.59 signature fish sandwich I saw advertised on TV. I took a bite and the fish patty was completely frozen, it hadn't touched hot oil. I literally thought it was a joke and I was on hidden camera or some shit. I took it back to the counter for a replacement and Laqisha stood there with a quizzical look on her face and copped an attitude. I just got my money back and went to.....you guessed it, Taco Bell. I haven't been back since. I'd love to try the Baconator but someone's attitude, lack respect and public service skills ruined it for me.

:(

I had this experience at Wendy's as well many years ago with their chicken and haven't been back since.

I had this experience at Wendy's as well many years ago with their chicken and haven't been back since.

Ya, for the prices they want for their sandwiches you would think the service would be better.

Interesting. I can’t recall ever having a bad experience at Wendy’s. I probably will now. McDonald’s is notorious for stale buns, the top bun that breaks in half. I have experienced it a few times at Burger King too.

The area I live in is pretty well stocked with food places but I still am missing and wish I had a Wendy's, Popeye's, or Arby's close by.

You ain't missing anything not having a Popeye's around ---waaaay over rated IMO. Love Arbys tho.

Interesting. I can’t recall ever having a bad experience at Wendy’s. I probably will now. McDonald’s is notorious for stale buns, the top bun that breaks in half. I have experienced it a few times at Burger King too.

Maybe I just caught them on a bad day, I dunno. In Wendy's defense, I live in a REALLY bad area so this is clearly evident in the staff. Lawless, disrespectful, I'm not responsible for anything degenerates. I guess someone's gotta run the joint.

I've noticed the bun issue at my BK as well. Can't beat the B1G1 free whoppers tho. ;)