• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mayweather Unleashes Racist Rant Against Manny Pacquiao

Mayweather is a coward, he opens his big mouth at Pacquiao but when it comes to set-up a match versus Pacquiao, he runs away !

That's not going to happen. When they do finally fight, Money will outbox him easy. Maybe a late stoppage too.

First off, Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao unless Manny get knocked out or severely damaged by another opponent. Mayweather is a purebred coward is sole purpose is self-preservation and compensation, not being a warrior and taking on the best. Maybe if you're old and lost a step or two, or been beaten up in previous bouts, maybe then, you could get a Mayweather fight.

Secondly, Mayweather's style is not one that is ideal for Manny's. Pac's work rate and energy level are just too high, and Pac will throw more punches, as well as land more meaningful ones. Against Clottey, Pac threw 1231 punches and landed 282 of 682 power shots. All this against a guy that he knew could knock him out. Pac and everyone else knows that Mayweather is not a power guy, and will easily out work him if it goes 12, IMO.

First off, Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao unless Manny get knocked out or severely damaged by another opponent. Mayweather is a purebred coward is sole purpose is self-preservation and compensation, not being a warrior and taking on the best. Maybe if you're old and lost a step or two, or been beaten up in previous bouts, maybe then, you could get a Mayweather fight.

Secondly, Mayweather's style is not one that is ideal for Manny's. Pac's work rate and energy level are just too high, and Pac will throw more punches, as well as land more meaningful ones. Against Clottey, Pac threw 1231 punches and landed 282 of 682 power shots. All this against a guy that he knew could knock him out. Pac and everyone else knows that Mayweather is not a power guy, and will easily out work him if it goes 12, IMO.

Wut?? Dude mayweather is way faster than Pac. if they fight anytime soon , you'll be very disappointed.

That's not going to happen. When they do finally fight, Money will outbox him easy. Maybe a late stoppage too.
Right on...it's gonna be funny.

No, I'm black, I'm not offended by that, it's a little insulting but not racist.

Ali did the samething back in the days it's to make people blood boil and to want people to see him get his ass whup. proof.... look how many people bitching about mayweather on that clip and on here.:clap: PBF did it again. I love that brotha. GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!

if anyone think Pac can beat PBF you're delusional.:D IMO

Wut?? Dude mayweather is way faster than Pac. if they fight anytime soon , you'll be very disappointed.

Being fast is only one aspect of boxing, and it won't win him the fight. Pac's work rate, stamina, and strength is why Pac will win, IMO. Where Mosely attacked for only two rounds aggressively, Manny will pressure Money for the entire fight. Shane exposed a chink in the armor of Money, but could not sustain his attack. 90-100 punches per round is something Floyd has never seen. Manny will throw more and land more telling shots than Floyd, and if it goes 12, those will be the determining factors. I'm going to go with Manny's persisitent attack and power advantages over Money's speed advantage, which is not huge one to start with.

Being fast is only one aspect of boxing, and it won't win him the fight. Pac's work rate, stamina, and strength is why Pac will win, IMO. Where Mosley attacked for only two rounds aggressively, Manny will pressure Money for the entire fight. Shane exposed a chink in the armor of Money, but could not sustain his attack. 90-100 punches per round is something Floyd has never seen. Manny will throw more and land more telling shots than Floyd, and if it goes 12, those will be the determining factors. I'm going to go with Manny's persisitent attack and power advantages over Money's speed advantage, which is not huge one to start with.

But, that only if he can catch Floyd which is hard to do because of his style. the moment Pac throws a punch PBF will be out of pac range. As someone already said it gonna be a late stoppage with PBF TKOing Pac.

I hope this fight happen someday, because i'm gonna put all my money on PBF. I've no doubt in my mind that money will win...it's very predictable. the only way Pac win if he get some kind of Lucky punch and finish off Money , like Mosley did. Mosley couldn't finish him.

So now he's apologizing and backing down from his ignorant-ass comments. Okay, Floyd.

Backing down seems to be his M.O. He backdowned from a fight with Cotto 3 years ago. He backdowned from a fight with Margarito 2 years ago. He backdowned from a fight with Paul Williams last year, and now he's backing down from a fight with Manny this year.

RA exposes and owns Money on live radio:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHmCYlIsX5E
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Hz5-uYHso