• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mayweather Unleashes Racist Rant Against Manny Pacquiao

Spleen

Banned?
Let's not confuse racism with simple stupidity with rice. The same insult over and over again with rice, too many knocks to the dead with rice has clearly made him an idiot with rice.

'Dis muhfukka name ain't even Manny... his name Emmanuel!'

:facepalm:

Not only is all of it racist, but it's not even funny. Even his lame ass cronies in the background aren't really amused. What is rather funny is the fact that Floyd is the pure embodiement of every sterotype and ignorant racial slang term ever invented toward blacks.

Truth is, Floyd is never going to go down as one of the all-time greats if he doesn't fight or beat Pac. Letting somebody else beat on your top comp, and then jumping in to fight, and taking year long layoffs will make him boxings equivalent to footballs Ricky Watters. He won't fight Pac. I said it last year, and it's true going in to 2011. Pac is not beat up enough or washed up enough for Moneys comfort level.

Let's not confuse racism with simple stupidity with rice. The same insult over and over again with rice, too many knocks to the dead with rice has clearly made him an idiot with rice.

I agree. Honestly, I didn't hear anything racist at all (of what I could understand). Making a joke about Asians eating cats and dogs is not racist; it's just a joke. Christ people in this day and age are so god damn sensitive. :dunno:

I guess this isn't racist either then huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufpU3X-t4w

No, I don't. But don't take my word for it... even Tiger himself said Fuzzy's comments were not that bad.

I'm just god damn sick and tired of fascist liberal types deciding what sissy ass comments are and aren't allowed. They can fuck off to hell for all I care.

It's like my Polish buddy's dad saying we have the first Polish ****** in the world, commenting on his bi-racial grandson. He loves that kid more than anyone in the world - but his comment makes him a racist according to some twisted PC fucks. Sticks and stones...

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Agreed, but still I hope Pacquiao beats him even more senseless and forces him to retire. Fuck Mayweather.

Athletes shouldn't be interviewed. Especially boxers. I mean, when you make a career of getting hit in the head, then maybe you shouldn't be trying to do things that people do, such as speak. Anyway, when someone rides around with the nickname "Money", you can expect no less than the arrogance and (in this day and age) 'ghetto mumbles'.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
The bravado and offensiveness is all a facade. A ruse to hype up a fight. People see Mayweather acting like a dick and they tune in hoping to see him get pummeled. It's a clever marketing ploy if you ask me.

The bravado and offensiveness is all a facade. A ruse to hype up a fight. People see Mayweather acting like a dick and they tune in hoping to see him get pummeled. It's a clever marketing ploy if you ask me.

Yes it is. Now he just made the whole Pacific Rim hate his ass as well as the Asian mainland. Last I checked, those where the most densely populated areas on the planet.

I wonder how that marketing ploy would go down if it was a white boxer saying those things. Well, we all know the answer to that.

I couldn't understand half of it so I never finished watching it. I didn't hear anything that was racist in what I did tolerate watching though.