• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maya Divine aka Wendy Divine

Maya Divine

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys,

Sorry it's been so long since I've been here.. hehe... wanted to update you and let ya know I'm still trying to get work out there... and if and when I have something fun to tell ya about I will certainly do so...
For those who don't know.. I went back to blonde hair.. so.. hopefully I'll have new photos at some point to share :) :)

all the best

xoxox

satrap

Banned

Maya Divine

Official Checked Star Member
Hiya,

sorry it's been so long.. I get caught up doing any number of things .. so for all of you that like the dark hair.. you'll be happy to know that it was Eric's idea from the 1st day we met.. (almost) he had been trying to get me to dye my hair forever.. so I tried the red.. I tried a darker brown.. I was always afraid of looking like a gothic chic but, not necessarily with appeal... finally I did it and I did like it... only thing is.. I felt different as person.. it just wasn't me... if you want the true whore in me to come out and stay out.. I have to be blonde.. Maya + Blonde .. = true.. happy.. slutty... whore.. good to go
it's more me.. anything else is ... well.. just not as whorishly happy.. ...

so.. I sign off with nothing but, good loving .. whorishly happy slutty good thoughts.. and truly hope that you'll be happy with me back to myself.. as a blonde.. and I'll do what I can to keep up the good work.:)

if you're interested: I have been a reoccurring NON-sex role on soapymassage.com where I play the Madame ... yet .. just this week I did a kinda sorta help out part where I helped a girl suck Eric's cock.. for you trivia folks.. it's I think maybe one of only 2-3 times that I have ever worked with Eric and another girl... very rare..
we had a great time.. but, it wasn't all it could be.. .. only cause it was scheduled as a Blow Job.. and nothing more.. though I can honestly say.. we'd have been happy doing more .. now we just have to figure out when we're going to do that and get to it..

stay tuned lol

I'm going to try to get you a newer photo of me soon.. keep a look out maybe the avatar will change :)

xoxox