• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Max you masturbated or had sex in one day?

Damn! Thought you guys would have more great stories behind the answers. Well for me the sex has never been more than 2 times except for back in 2003.

In 2003 my good bud and myself went to Bangkok after graduating fom college. We blew a load of savings too!
We stayed for 9 days and partied like fools.

Day 3! I wake up at about 9am and go to an internet cafe around 10! The older woman who runs the place hooks me up with her sister who works there too!!! A tiny stunner! We go to lunch at 11:30, by 1 we are back in my room and from 1:30 -2:30 and maybe 3-4 and 4-4:30!:D:D:D. 3 times and NO $$$$! (I paid for lunch:dunno:).

Just before 6pm me and buddy go to the Megamall. Later we ask a couple of girls for photos and chit chat. We buy them soft drinks and chat a bit more. They will play but for some $$. We agree and by 7:45 or so I guess back at the hotel. She could ride like a rodeo queen!:rolleyes: (seperate rooms of course).

She naps in my room for a couple hours and at about 12 needs to go. She has to work at Dunkin Donuts in the AM. BY 1am I am watching HBO and restless and I see if bud wants to go out. But the other girl is still there and he's sleeping in.

I wander out by 1:30 and head to a club in the guidebook on foot. I pass by a bar and a girl sitting outsides says, "Where you go"? I say to a club and she says "me too." She is fine so i am down. She tells the boss I guess and comes out in a light jacket. Another gal not as fine but with a heaving thai rack comes out the door and says "take me too!" I pay a bar fine and head to the club. I was already light in the wallet!

After dancing drinking and small take we get back to my room at 4:30 I guess. We all showered together and then ....
:spin::spin:

The slept in and took off in the morning .. showering together, and of course I watched! (Which almost made me ask them to stay!)But it was bye bye $$$$ and sleep!

A total of 5 times. 6 if you count the double trouble! I know not really a day but 24hr span!

OH and always!
:condom:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've masturbated until nothing came out- I'd guess a couple dozen times. I've only done that a few times, though.

Sex- I've rolled in the hay with any given old lady of mine eight or nine times in a single day on a regular basis. As for with different chicks, I've pulled a hat trick on a handful of occasions and done doubles about twice as many times.

CherylFan

Closed Account
I`d like to ask any lady members of this board the same question - amateurs only - what`s the most times you`ve had sex in one day

I made up with an exgirlfriend once and we had sex 4 times that night and have never seen her since.
i plan to do the same. nothing like sex with an ex with no strings attached.

Masturbation - I used to wack off like 3 times everyday when i was 13 or something. I lost 5 kg's , got dark circles under my eyes , lost skin on my cheekbones you could say i looked like a good looking zombie. my daddy told me i'll go blind if i continued to do what i was doing. then i reduced the freq to once a day and i was fine.

Sex - 4 times. this was when i had just fallen in love with my ex. we didn't feel hungry or thirsty. just lived on sex and love for 5 days during a vacation in a hill station. oh those were the days :rolleyes:

My record for 'Most Wanks In A Day' = 18 times.
The GF went to stay with relatives, so I dedicated myself to a marathon wanking session watching 'Chyna Fitness'.
just saw your youtube channel. Are your loads in proportion to the load your women pick up and carry around?

Masturbate: At least 3 loads to my favorite FBBs..Yaxeni Oriquen..Debi Laszweski..Betty Viana..Heather Armbrust. My record is 12 times to Yaxeni in a day.

Sex: 2-3 times with my FBB GF. Used to hit 5-6 times when she is in competition shape, thick and tanned.