• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Masuimi Max

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
I was thinking a jail/prison scenario. You love dress up (or dress down ...) right? Taylor St. Claire did an awesome one some years back with a chick who's name I can't recall. Prison guard/prisoner lesbian stuff, pretty kinky in a fun way. Even had an electric chair I think -- I can't recall. Anyway, I think some prisoner poses would be right up your alley ...

Sounds like a good idea! Watch this space! :D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 4880542, member: 325622"]Sounds like a good idea! Watch this space! :D

Wow that would be awesome! And if you are looking for suggestions for gals to work with on this, I would suggest Darenzia or Eliska Cross or Pia Kaamos perhaps ...

Either way you would be the star & either way I can hardly wait!

Masuimi Max live show - how is it?

She's coming to town soon and I'm wondering if it is worth the twenty-something dollars. Has any one been to a performance by her? From her website it looks as though fire is involved. What else can be expected?

Re: Masuimi Max live show - how is it?

She's coming to town soon and I'm wondering if it is worth the twenty-something dollars. Has any one been to a performance by her? From her website it looks as though fire is involved. What else can be expected?

never actually been to one, but judging from pictures back in the day (2004-2006) it looked AMAZING. I would have paid $100 to see some of the pictures I have seen acted out live.

The devil shows
the milk shows
the shower shows

oh my

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Masuimi Max live show - how is it?

Come along and find out! :D