• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Masturbation experiences

How often do you masturbate?

• Total voters
I had an incredible masturbatory experience the other night/morning that I had to write about.

I got home around midnight, logged onto freeones, and decided to purchase a trial membership to action girls.com to see the new denise milani photoset. It wasnt long before I was captivated by the Veronika Zemanova photos and movies on the site. Out it came, I undressed, and was in a Zemanova *zone*. I watched all the movies, went through all the videos, all the screencaps, signed up for her website, and went through all the content there. I printed out about a dozen of the hottest photos along the way. After edging and edging and edging, I looked up at it was 4am. I went to bed naked, hard as a rock, holding it with both hands, without cumming.

I woke late the next morning and went right to my computer, picking up where I left off, insatiably lusting for a couple more hours at the voluptuous, sexually arousing Veronika Zemanova. I printed out a few more photos, before staggering to the shower. After letting the room fill with steam, I covered the wet walls with her photos. I jerked off to her for a final half hour, in one of the most intense masturbation sessions of my life. It was a body numbing, mind blowing orgasm, and I sat on the floor of the shower for another 15 minutes, recovering.

(cant wait to cum to her today!)

once ever 2 days

once i have masterbated 18times a day i made a record for doing so much

My personal best is also 18. My then g/f was away for the day so I spent that time jerkin' over Chyna's Fitness dvd :rubbel:

I once had a load go up my nose while sitting at the computer! :1orglaugh

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh