• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mass Effect 3

With the recent unveiling of the teaser trailer for Mass Effect 3, I thought it fitting to start a thread to welcome it into the gaming section!

I'll leave links to the trailer for those bold enough to google it, as the thread ages I dont want to have to bother with dead links. But for those who have seen it, what did you think? What could this mean?

The quality of the trailer cant be mocked in anyway, it looked superb. The graphics and HD quality were superb!

Ive kept my own opening post a little vague until more people see the trailer/s, I dont wanna ruin anything yet if you haven't seen it.

If you have seen it, please, discuss. If you haven't, watch it!

*As the thread does age and more facts are revealed, please keep spoilers to a minimum. Keep it fair for those of us who want the surprise from playing. Thanks*

I can't wait for it to come out. This series has probably become my favorite videogame series of all time. From the trailer it's good to see that we might get a glimpse of what Earth looks like in the future.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Looks incredibly good, I wonder how the gameplay will be.

I can't wait for this to come out, I want to kick some Reaper ass.

I hope I get to keep my whole team from Mass Effect 2 and I hope Ashley joins the team. Of course if she does, there will have to be a showdown between Ashley and Miranda for my affections.

I don't expect Liara to join the team (for obvious reasons), but I believe she'll be a major contact and ally (for the same obvious reasons).

havent finished Mass effect 2 yet. lost interest,on the repetitiveness of the game. i loved ME1 and i didnt start playing ME1 until ME2 came out but .... i dont know its like im slightly bored with gaming (although armpits deep into Fallout:New vegas currently)

Looks incredibly good, I wonder how the gameplay will be.

This is what I'll never understand.How can anyone say how good a game looks just by the prerendered "teaser"?There's no gameplay shown,so how can the game be judged?And on top of that,the teaser really doesn't show that much anyway.

It's like the new Arkham City trailer.The prerendered stuff looks really good,but give me a clip of some of the gameplay.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I know that it's only a pre-rendered trailer, thus the other part of my post.

This is what I'll never understand.How can anyone say how good a game looks just by the prerendered "teaser"?There's no gameplay shown,so how can the game be judged?And on top of that,the teaser really doesn't show that much anyway.

It's like the new Arkham City trailer.The prerendered stuff looks really good,but give me a clip of some of the gameplay.

I think you'd have a valid argument if it was a new IP. In the case of Mass Effect 3 or Batman: Arkham City, unless there is a massive change in gameplay and graphics, you can pretty much figure out the look and gameplay by playing the previous games.

Mass Effect 2 addons all on sale up to 75% off today. Grabing a few myself. Awesome game!

I know that it's only a pre-rendered trailer, thus the other part of my post.
Yeah,I know.It was more of a general statement.
I think you'd have a valid argument if it was a new IP. In the case of Mass Effect 3 or Batman: Arkham City, unless there is a massive change in gameplay and graphics, you can pretty much figure out the look and gameplay by playing the previous games.

That's fair enough.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I've quite enjoyed the first two, I expect the same from the third. Easily one of the top 10 games I've played (trust me, that is a pretty tough list).

Re: Mass Effect 3 is the upcoming sequel to Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3 is the sequel to come to Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. The player's choice in the previous games are supposed to have a more significant impact on the ground that the election was in Mass Effect Mass Effect 2. Like Mass Effect 3 choices matter not just for Mass Effect 2, but the mass effect of origin and some of the decisions of the player in Mass Effect that have no impact on Mass Effect 2 could have a Mass Effect 3.

i wish i could play but i have no XBOX360

PC would be better. the things i heard about the XBOX360 breaking down, leads me not to buy it.

I'll be honest. XBOX 360s have had problems, but it's not every single machine and I haven't heard of a major problem in the last year or so. Also I've had my XBOX 360 for 3 years come Jan. 26 and it's still going strong.