• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mason Marconi

georges

Staff member

McRocket

Banned
Re: mason marconi

Most of you guys remind me of Seinfeld episodes where Jerry rejects gorgeous women due to THE most superficial and trivial reasons.
I think Mason Marconi is an excellent looking woman. Especially for a woman who is now 31.
One of her implanted breasts is a little 'off'. And when she really smiles she doesn't look the same (I know that sounds weird - and picky - but check out a photo of her with a big smile, she looks very different. That, I assume, is why she doesn't REALLY smile in most of her pics). But other then those two things, I'd say she is not too far from prefection.
I think she has a wonderfully pretty and feminine looking face. Raylene probably has a better body - maybe. But I like feminine and I think her face is a little less 'womanly' looking then Mason's. Attractive? Of course. But a little more handsome then pretty. Mason's is more pretty. (Of course, my ideal woman is one with an impossibly pretty face, fit body and as big a breasts as possible that still look reasonably natural)

Each to his/her own. But if her face is 'ugly' or not good enough - then I prey to end up with a woman as 'ugly' as Mason Marconi. Especially when she was about 25 or so..man, was she lovely.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member

mcrocket said:
Most of you guys remind me of Seinfeld episodes where Jerry rejects gorgeous women due to THE most superficial and trivial reasons.
I think Mason Marconi is an excellent looking woman. Especially for a woman who is now 31.
One of her implanted breasts is a little 'off'. And when she really smiles she doesn't look the same (I know that sounds weird - and picky - but check out a photo of her with a big smile, she looks very different. That, I assume, is why she doesn't REALLY smile in most of her pics). But other then those two things, I'd say she is not too far from prefection.
I think she has a wonderfully pretty and feminine looking face. Raylene probably has a better body - maybe. But I like feminine and I think her face is a little less 'womanly' looking then Mason's. Attractive? Of course. But a little more handsome then pretty. Mason's is more pretty. (Of course, my ideal woman is one with an impossibly pretty face, fit body and as big a breasts as possible that still look reasonably natural)

Each to his/her own. But if her face is 'ugly' or not good enough - then I prey to end up with a woman as 'ugly' as Mason Marconi. Especially when she was about 25 or so..man, was she lovely.

I love mason's tits :rolleyes: :boobies: but on the rest I agree with your post.

regards

georges:georges:

McRocket

Banned

georges said:
I love mason's tits :rolleyes: :boobies: but on the rest I agree with your post.

regards

georges:georges:

Oh, I love them too. But someone said they were bad or something. And I was explaining that one was a little less then perfect. ANd that is all.
I think they look great on her. But with that little problem? Maybe if she had them done again (bigger?!? :) ) the problem would go away. I'm all for it?

lol

Re: 12 Galleries of Mason Marconi

she was a lot hotter a little while back, about the time of that set with the gold pillows, but she dont look bad in that newest set!

Any mason marconi fans out there......i have a folder with about 94pics of her....and i want to put it on a site or server.....any1 with these things.......i want to share these pics :cool:

shes hot :)

Hotter as a brunette