• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Masha (Masha's World)

God she's hot,She looks so underaged:D

Nice post;)

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
Though I'm not going after a law-enforcement degree, I look for the part at the bottom that says 18 USC 2257.

An adult site should be for and about adults. Naked adults. It should not be about compliance only, but preventing exploitation of those who can't yet understand what it is they're doing or why. Good luck and courage in your career choice!

And now a link....just because it's about who I am. I wish all posts included a link:
http://welcome.mashaworld.com/gals/2006060106453700832.fhg?campaignid=3400

:D No, I mentioned the site earlier, and a member PM'ed me about what I thought to be concerns. I told him they have a 2257 and model data release statement so everything should be fine.

I do find it aggravating whenever anyone starts talking about "underage" status on here. There's a certain category of posters who come into threads and start scolding because they think the model looks too young. So when you said that someone else came to you with "concerns" about Masha, it sounded pretty pompous and presumptuous and set my alarm bells off. Perhaps that was not your intent. In any event, I don't think anyone on this board has any more finely honed radar for detecting the age of a model than anyone else. I tend to think that if it hasn't been taken down off Freeones, it's probably OK. And I also recognize that statements about compliance posted on a web site are hardly reliable. You think it would be above some shady foreign provider to slap a USC blurb on their site without actually being in compliance? :tongue:

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
I always figured the mods would catch anything like that going on and notify the poster (or ban if it seemed intentional) but I look for the compliance notice...aah, who am I kidding, I got a MILF thing most of the time any way.

That being said, I hereby declare myself winner of this thread.

Titty pics that I know so many are so fond of:
http://www.tanlinesclub.com/galleries/mashaworld/mashaworld-07lk/111tgp.html

Yeah, I'm running out of sources again.