• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sweet! But can she deal with the power games of the Williams sister, Capriatti, Davenport, etc.? Do you believe that they were the reason she retired in the first place? I know she had ankle problems, but some have speculated...

She is my favorite female tennis player and I would love to she her at #1 again.

Jay1980 said:
Sweet! But can she deal with the power games of the Williams sister, Capriatti, Davenport, etc.? Do you believe that they were the reason she retired in the first place? I know she had ankle problems, but some have speculated...

She is my favorite female tennis player and I would love to she her at #1 again.

Very recently she has defeated Safina. the future looks bright.

Look Here

Is this from her Roswell days?

Power is great but one well placed shot and superior ball control wins long matches.

great shot makers Borg,John Mac,Tanner,smith the game has only changed a little you can make power hitter miserable by changing tempo and making them swing the racket to generate power.
Power can be used against the big hitters....trust me

I believe you Caddyman, I'm not a player, just a watcher. I just was repeating what I heard other people speculate on.

There are no women players in the top ten who don't rely on power. Hingis is the cleverest player in the womens game but she'll still lose to the power hitters. Beating Safina and Venus was no big deal. Neither of them has a brain. She won't beat the big hitters like Davenport, Sharapova, Mauresmo, Clisters et al on a regular basis.

She is one of the main reasons I first started really watching tennis about ten years ago, her style of finess game is so much more entertaining than the power game, too much power is why i never watch men's tennis