• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Marry Queen / Mirra

r_554800.jpgr_554866.jpg

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon

http://xartfan.com/x-art-mary-ariel-in-perfect-together/

From the link:

Mary has been featured on X-Art a few times with her longtime boyfriend and we all loved them together! The news is that Mary is recently single. When she was with her guy, she would only participate in videos with him (not other men or women). Now that she is on her own she is trying out some lesbian action and really enjoying it! According to Mary, she is looking for a new guy and she may or may not make videos with him. She said she’ll know when she meets him if it would be a good idea.

Mary has been featured on X-Art a few times with her longtime boyfriend and we all loved them together! The news is that Mary is recently single. When she was with her guy, she would only participate in videos with him (not other men or women). Now that she is on her own she is trying out some lesbian action and really enjoying it! According to Mary, she is looking for a new guy and she may or may not make videos with him. She said she’ll know when she meets him if it would be a good idea.

I heard for that on Woodman`s forum. Pierre mentioned that he talked with her about possible new b/g scenes with other guy, but seems that she requested silly amount money for that. Btw. from his observations she gained some extra weight lately, so he wasn't ready to make deal with her if she don't back on previous (perfect) body shape.

I hope she will be fucked by other guys in her new videos, some interracial would be bomb!

http://xartfan.com/x-art-mary-ariel-in-perfect-together/

From the link:

How do you know she is looking for a new guy? do you know how to contact her?

I heard for that on Woodman`s forum. Pierre mentioned that he talked with her about possible new b/g scenes with other guy, but seems that she requested silly amount money for that. Btw. from his observations she gained some extra weight lately, so he wasn't ready to make deal with her if she don't back on previous (perfect) body shape.

I hope she will be fucked by other guys in her new videos, some interracial would be bomb!

The highlighted part is a business trick from Pierre Woodman - and probably the oldest trick in the business, to get her at a cheaper rate. I don't think it's a wise choice to blast it out on a forum, but on the other hand, Woodman is known for being a Wild Rogue, so I'm not surprised. :)

The highlighted part is a business trick from Pierre Woodman - and probably the oldest trick in the business, to get her at a cheaper rate. I don't think it's a wise choice to blast it out on a forum, but on the other hand, Woodman is known for being a Wild Rogue, so I'm not surprised. :)

LOL I had same feeling. I just hope that someone will bang her very soon :)
I dont care who that will be: Pierre, Rocco, Sam or some black guy...just bang her!